Some thing wrong in my N97
Advertisementwhen I bought my N97 the main memory E: was alaways showing USED, so when i connected it to PC suit and
it show 29 Gb
but the device is hanging always
please help me
AdvertisementHave you checked your phone memory? you didnt mention how much MB was left on that.
If your phone memory c: is way to low it will cause your phone to drag its heels and hang maybe.
how many apps you running at the same time?, to many running can cause it to crash/hang.
thats all i have i am affraid hope it helps.
Nokia N97 Unbranded RM-505 
It's NOT about the Kudos they just make my day, hit the Star if I Helped.
- 1Since I have updated to 9.0.1 I cannot cut and paste into my forum. (Im Admin so you can see this is big trouble for me).. cant do it in my geek forum either yet it works fine in Gmail 10-11
- 2Error code 600 and 500 on autodiscover in Exchange 2010 10-11
- 3Compatibility bug when securing PDFs? 10-11
- 4Links in my email are not opening in web browser. They are bringing the browser up, but not taking me to sites. 10-11
- 5Paypal pro - payment method is paypal rather than a credit card. Supported in BC? 11-30
- 6How to get Custom Login Module to communicate with frontendtarget 11-30
- 7Why can't I boot Canon MF4770 installation dvd 11-30
- 8Available space on Mac OS X 11-30
- My iPod will not sync to iTunes on new Macbook10/11
- FCPX 10.1 Chroma Key Strength Slider Crash10/11
- Can I use an app tab for groups of related sites?10/11
- Connect iPod to a BMW motorcycle10/11
- Lightroom 5 catalogue in lightroom 410/11
- Shutdown not shutting down?11/30
- Idvd slide shows always display in 4:311/30
- How the memory is allocated11/30
- XML Schema Support11/30
- Multiple ALV Reports --11/30