Some thing wrong in my N97
Advertisementwhen I bought my N97 the main memory E: was alaways showing USED, so when i connected it to PC suit and
it show 29 Gb
but the device is hanging always
please help me
AdvertisementHave you checked your phone memory? you didnt mention how much MB was left on that.
If your phone memory c: is way to low it will cause your phone to drag its heels and hang maybe.
how many apps you running at the same time?, to many running can cause it to crash/hang.
thats all i have i am affraid hope it helps.
Nokia N97 Unbranded RM-505 
It's NOT about the Kudos they just make my day, hit the Star if I Helped.
- 1Want to use Apple TV to serve existing 4 room wired speaker installation 10-11
- 2How can I find our photos on our iPad they are not in photo stream but have been sent from the iPhone over icloud, how can I find our photos on our iPad they are not in photo stream but have been sent from the iPhone over icloud 10-11
- 3How do I increase the size of the font in the different panels? 10-11
- 4Background and forground color 10-11
- 5Block decimals for EA 11-30
- 6Error in servcie work order Settlement 11-30
- 7Cursor movement in JTable 11-30
- 8Messenger & Archive agent monitoring 11-30
- Single Sign-On10/11
- Send email in pdf format10/11
- From browse button of input type=file, can I show the content of a file10/11
- I downloaded Lion to my iMac and now can not get on the internet10/11
- Apple response to iOS 5 update issues?10/11
- Billing charges appear double11/30
- Create zone in Solaris 10 SMC 3.6 Client11/30
- PO changes via EDI 86011/30
- Master page objects misbehaving11/30
- How to exec jsp base jswdk HttpServer on UNIX?11/30