Some thing wrong in my N97
Advertisementwhen I bought my N97 the main memory E: was alaways showing USED, so when i connected it to PC suit and
it show 29 Gb
but the device is hanging always
please help me
AdvertisementHave you checked your phone memory? you didnt mention how much MB was left on that.
If your phone memory c: is way to low it will cause your phone to drag its heels and hang maybe.
how many apps you running at the same time?, to many running can cause it to crash/hang.
thats all i have i am affraid hope it helps.
Nokia N97 Unbranded RM-505 
It's NOT about the Kudos they just make my day, hit the Star if I Helped.
- 1File is not a valid freehand document 10-11
- 2Create Multiple Pie Charts with Drill Down capability(foreach in mainreport 10-11
- 3My Imac doesn't reboot: screen is all white 10-11
- 4How to monitor DAQ card outputs during TestStand operation? 10-11
- 5USB interface pressure sensors 11-30
- 6Creating Photo Albums 11-30
- 7Create a Subscription and Receive E-Mail Notifications 11-30
- 8How to install iPlanet & NAS on same machine 11-30
- Automatic Deployment Rule - One ADR for Two Different Collection for Two Different time Intervals10/11
- HT4847 How do I unlock my ipad. It Wants me to back up icloud but can't get rid of message to try10/11
- Classic Freezes in start up!!10/11
- FATAL Alert:BAD_CERTIFICATE - A corrupt or unuseable certificate was receiv10/11
- I have trouble connecting a Headset with the Speck Candyshell case installed10/11
- Adobe Acrobat 6-Compatibility Issues Message11/30
- Difficult to filtrate the user Dimension table11/30
- IP status is in Yellow but job is finished11/30
- Single spool for different smartforms11/30
- Is Oracle XE compatible with XP HOME?11/30