Stored procedure, EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces
I am currently working on a Web application using EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces. A part of the
business logic is already stored in the database as stored procedures, so we need to call those
procedures (instead of named queries) through a EJB and represent the data on the web tier.
Where can I find an extensive tutorial using this technology? There is no such tutorial in the Oracle Learning Library.
Maybe somebody can provide a link and/or example.
Thanks in advance for your help!
For more help, see the TopLink / JPA forum
- 1How does a family member accept family share without iOs8? 10-11
- 2How can I copy text from a table in a format that's readable when I paste it into an internet based data recording system? 10-11
- 3Xfintity router/modem with Airport extreme moderate/strict nat? 10-11
- 4Buffer table not update 11-30
- 5How to find table / field where condition records are saved? 11-30
- 6Question about RFC adapter 11-30
- 7Encore Error/Premiere Trial asking for Serial Number 11-30
- 8Service data location on mac os x lion server 10.7.4 11-30
- Standart Portal User cannot see Website created with WPC?!?10/11
- Wrong aspect ratio when export to mov file10/11
- Timed Loop in Producer/Consumer Loop10/11
- Problem Using Adobe Sample Video Player10/11
- Getting User Attributes from an Active Directory LDAP10/11
- How do I get my music and pictures back?11/30
- HT1414 i have a 2008 ipod. trying to update and getting -1 error. Have reset Ipod and then tried, same prob11/30
- Reorder of book from PDF format11/30
- Syntax error in dreamweaver11/30
- Why is my java plugin identified as old & dangerous, but the newest one IS my current one?11/30