Stored procedure, EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces
I am currently working on a Web application using EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces. A part of the
business logic is already stored in the database as stored procedures, so we need to call those
procedures (instead of named queries) through a EJB and represent the data on the web tier.
Where can I find an extensive tutorial using this technology? There is no such tutorial in the Oracle Learning Library.
Maybe somebody can provide a link and/or example.
Thanks in advance for your help!
For more help, see the TopLink / JPA forum
- 1Hi everyone, everytime I open safari it almost immediately crashes and gives me this error report, I was wondering if anyone could help me resolve the issue 10-11
- 2My new i-tunes download not installing 'serice apple mobile device failed to start sufficient privleges and windows error 126 10-11
- 3MDM to ERP using PI 10-11
- 4Interview question: EIGRP and Grandmother 10-11
- 5Space bar not always spacing 11-30
- 6What to do with disabled 11-30
- 7Reg : Pull Chinese characters into XLS 11-30
- 8CP2025- Duplex printing not working anymore 11-30
- How can I extract certain pages from my document and save as another file?10/11
- Function adobeDPS.libraryServices.folioMap.sort doesn't work10/11
- BT Infinity Change of Address Order Blocked and Lo...10/11
- I need help for Java3D11/30
- Is ios 5.1 is released for india11/30
- PO Workflow for sending mails to outlook11/30
- Reassigning WBS element to a new IM program in the new FY11/30
- Why does Adobe Premiere Elements 12 render only audio?11/30
- Authorization for op type neut.11/30
- Help please with wireless11/30