Stored procedure, EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces
I am currently working on a Web application using EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces. A part of the
business logic is already stored in the database as stored procedures, so we need to call those
procedures (instead of named queries) through a EJB and represent the data on the web tier.
Where can I find an extensive tutorial using this technology? There is no such tutorial in the Oracle Learning Library.
Maybe somebody can provide a link and/or example.
Thanks in advance for your help!
For more help, see the TopLink / JPA forum
- 1Warning messages are not displayed in confirmation 10-11
- 2Image quality in iMovie 10-11
- 3Submit button missing from form, can see it in Pro but not in Reader XI 10-11
- 4Why am I having trouble downloading Itunes? 10-11
- 5MSI GT70 onc wont shut down 10-11
- 6Web forms mouse navigation 11-30
- 7Need advice about design approach for query editing tool with JSF 11-30
- 8Applet loaded in applets? 11-30
- Javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException - complex type soap response10/11
- Cuda in premiere cs6 and After Effects 670 GTX10/11
- Comparing Xml in a Text Field10/11
- How to uninstall program on lion installed by an other App store account (used macbook pro) ?10/11
- My ipod (older one) does not connect to my dvd player which has an ipod docking station10/11
- How to set full duplex and speed on vnet interface11/30
- Multiple Dropdowns Email Multiple Recipients11/30
- Page Tool Changes Won't Stick (CS 6)11/30
- How to get photoshop to go back to default brushes and other kinds of settings?11/30
- Debugging the procedure11/30