Stored procedure, EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces
I am currently working on a Web application using EJB, JPA, and JavaServer Faces. A part of the
business logic is already stored in the database as stored procedures, so we need to call those
procedures (instead of named queries) through a EJB and represent the data on the web tier.
Where can I find an extensive tutorial using this technology? There is no such tutorial in the Oracle Learning Library.
Maybe somebody can provide a link and/or example.
Thanks in advance for your help!
For more help, see the TopLink / JPA forum
- 1Unable to load Software/driver 10-11
- 2When I open InDesign files from our design team, the fonts don't show up even though I have them installed on my computer. How do I get it to recognize fonts I have installed? 10-11
- 3What is the best solution to monitor Exchange server was not work normally 10-11
- 4Cannot upload data to serial device using x-on, x-off in Labview but works OK in Hyperterminal 10-11
- 5Create Process Train using TaskFlows? 11-30
- 6BW work experience before SEM-BPS? 11-30
- 7Configuration for FMTB transfer commitment/actual totals to FI 11-30
- 8My photoshop cs6 and lightroom 4 colours dont match 11-30
- Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux 7.010/11
- Adobe Flash not working with Windows 810/11
- Setting pages to open .doc files by default10/11
- How to use Quagga-0.99.6 @Solaris1011/30
- My mac os x 10.6 gets very hot which results to a jam sometimes.11/30
- Controlling number of records to be processed11/30
- Iphoto won't send photo11/30
- BT Mighty mouse in apple stores11/30
- Why Can't I paste from Illustrator CC to Fireworks CS6 ?11/30
- Using custom images for website?11/30