Synergy 3105 Base reset to default - tech. Expert ...
AdvertisementHi, I've had my Synergy 3105 for years and for me (with decent 1100mAh re-chargeable) it has been a great system i want to keep.
However Handset 2(HS2) developed a display problem then a catastrophic fault. I managed to get 3 more Synergy 3105 handsets then hit a problem registering them to the base station.
Because HS2 is faulty and effectively a 'lost' handset, the base station still thinks it is there, I cannot remove it because the original handset is faulty. Therefore, I can only register 4 handsets.
Does anybody know how I can reset the base station back to default, so it will forget everything it knows about the previous handset registrations?
I think I read that these units are supplied with a pre-registered Handset 1. As default. I am also curious to know if Handset 1 gets lost or is inoperable?
I suspect there may be a power up reset sequence using the base station 'page' button - but I haven't found it yet.
First correct answer gets the prize, because I think others having problems registering replacement phones and getting the 'searching' message may not realise what is going on (previous handsets still allocated).
Thanks - Vox
Go to Solution.
AdvertisementThat was a useful post for resetting a base station to default settings, however it does create a problem.
It leaves the Handsets orphaned and they themselves need a reset.
I have 3 Synergy 3105 base stations for different lines in my house, all worked well and I was able to register 4 handsets with each of the three base stations as Base1 Base2 & Base 3 ( Each hanset support up to 4 base stations).
I had six handsets, two for each base station and all worked well for a while.
I had the same problem of the screens giving up and somehow I lost or forgot the passwords.
So I did the reset you prescribe for BASE1 which was fine for a NEW handset but now EXISTING Handsets see the reset base unit as a brand new one and are orphaned from the BASE1 station they WERE connected to .
I have no way of deleting the Handset from the BASE1 as it requires a Pin I do not have and a base station to connect to that no longer exists.
So if I do the reset you suggest I will have to buy new handsets as these orphaned handsets can only connect to one more Base station.
What I need is some sort of Key sequence that resets a handset to Factory but does not require a Pin
- 1Not able to delete File from Repository 10-11
- 2How to find missing fonts in Pages 5.0 10-11
- 3Ipad2 does not open at all, please help 10-11
- 4How can I limit the number of ros in TextArea? 10-11
- 5How to get JDeveloper to show package names? 10-11
- 6Here's My Problem With the Podcasts App 11-30
- 7Rbo + history data index/no index table (cast ()) 11-30
- 8PI Basis and LUWs 11-30
- Endnotes for multiple files in book10/11
- I-Tunes update has corrupted system files10/11
- Problem in rfc to web service scenario10/11
- Sharing an Bluetooth Internet GPRS connection in MacOS and Windows...11/30
- MultiSelect Not Working in Experience Manager When Adding Location11/30
- Currency input data for Vendor Master11/30
- Linking buttons to a URL11/30
- How to get leading zeroes in exponent of e-format11/30
- Create a step "Form" in workflow11/30
- Retina display preview in Bridge CC11/30