T430s Doesn't Turn on - Lights Flash Once
I'm trying to fix a friend's T430s and the issue is that it doesn't turn on. With the battery plugged in, nothing happens. No lights and no sounds. When I plug the adapter in the buttons along the top of the keyboard (volume mute,power, etc.) and then they turn off and nothing. The motherboard was replaced, but the issue remains.
Any tips or trick are much appreciated
Welcome to Lenovo Community!
As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with No POST on your ThinkPad T430s.
Have you checked with performing power drain by removing the power adapter and battery from the system, hold the power button for 15 to 20 seconds do this process for 2 to 3 times and connect only power adapter and check.
If you find the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contacts Lenovo technical support if the system is under warranty or approach any nearby service center.
Please click here to contact Lenovo customer support for your region to get the detail of service centers.
Hope this helps.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
- 1HT1933 Why is it that I rented a movie from iTunes on my computer but it is not showing in my Apple TV to view 10-11
- 2How to display HTML chars in report 10-11
- 3Simple question? - stop and start code 10-11
- 4Pricing- condition type 10-11
- 5Combiining music tracks into one album 11-17
- 6Command for move all clips at right of deletion into the deletion gap ? 11-30
- 7UDAs in Spanish? 11-30
- 8PE9 project keeps crashing 11-30
- FI Impact on changing the year dependent fiscal year period from 445 to 43510/11
- How can i change a paid app from an Apple ID to other different Apple ID?10/11
- Flash Color Picker HELP10/11
- How to arrange two items into a row in the webdynpro provided by SAP?11/30
- PDF saves as gray blur11/30
- Closed captioning for rtmp streaming video11/30
- Unable to assign a place11/30
- Why do I have so many folders??11/30
- Portal Components11/30
- Crash by FREEZE11/30