T430s Doesn't Turn on - Lights Flash Once
I'm trying to fix a friend's T430s and the issue is that it doesn't turn on. With the battery plugged in, nothing happens. No lights and no sounds. When I plug the adapter in the buttons along the top of the keyboard (volume mute,power, etc.) and then they turn off and nothing. The motherboard was replaced, but the issue remains.
Any tips or trick are much appreciated
Welcome to Lenovo Community!
As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with No POST on your ThinkPad T430s.
Have you checked with performing power drain by removing the power adapter and battery from the system, hold the power button for 15 to 20 seconds do this process for 2 to 3 times and connect only power adapter and check.
If you find the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contacts Lenovo technical support if the system is under warranty or approach any nearby service center.
Please click here to contact Lenovo customer support for your region to get the detail of service centers.
Hope this helps.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
- 1Can't use face time anymore 10-11
- 2How to add a field in elementary standard search help ? (H_T012) 10-11
- 3Oracle iLearning - custom Report 11-30
- 4Can LMS 3.2 manage a 3560E with the new cisco SM-ES3-24-P cards installed? 11-30
- 5How to pass multi-value parameters to DDS (data driven subscription)? 11-30
- 6Avoid page dimension roll up 11-30
- 7Out of disk space when exporting a 10 min video! 11-30
- 8How can I make the addresses that were synced from outlook show up on iPhone in contacts 11-30
- Problem with checkbox column in ALV popup (ABAP)10/11
- Change Attributes of a single Cell10/11
- How to call a bean method in the faces-config file?10/11
- 'No Upload Authorization' While Uploading a Text File from Multiple Select10/11
- Calendar will not sync with Exchange server or most Google Calendars10/11
- IOS 6, HDCP, AirPlay via iPad or iPhone or MacBook Air = not working10/11
- Displaying data from two loops at a time in smartforms11/30
- Adhoc workflows with Web dynpro11/30
- Import return11/30
- My iPad mini is locked due to the "no backup in past 2 weeks message." I can't power it off or get rid of this message. HELP!11/30