T430s Doesn't Turn on - Lights Flash Once
I'm trying to fix a friend's T430s and the issue is that it doesn't turn on. With the battery plugged in, nothing happens. No lights and no sounds. When I plug the adapter in the buttons along the top of the keyboard (volume mute,power, etc.) and then they turn off and nothing. The motherboard was replaced, but the issue remains.
Any tips or trick are much appreciated
Welcome to Lenovo Community!
As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with No POST on your ThinkPad T430s.
Have you checked with performing power drain by removing the power adapter and battery from the system, hold the power button for 15 to 20 seconds do this process for 2 to 3 times and connect only power adapter and check.
If you find the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contacts Lenovo technical support if the system is under warranty or approach any nearby service center.
Please click here to contact Lenovo customer support for your region to get the detail of service centers.
Hope this helps.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
- 1Excel and Word dynamic VIs broken 10-11
- 2Page headers are not exported to excel files - can this be fixed in 2008SP3 10-11
- 3Interactive Report - Download as csv 11-30
- 4Partial payments via F110 11-30
- 5JDBC Drivers deployment in SAP PO system 11-30
- 6Edit /control graph names in program 11-30
- 7Can you embed a website in Keynote 11-30
- 8I getting ORA-12560 error, how to rectify this 11-30
- HD Sony Camara's HDR-FX1 AND HDR-HC3 NOT RECOGNIZED BY IMOVIE HD 610/11
- How to get these settings in sql developer10/11
- Missing colors in pdf10/11
- How does one get a full AppleCare refund due to lousy Apple Support?11/30
- Paste a string of characters by single keystroke or script11/30
- Not enough storage, yet plenty of unused space11/30
- Smartform Text Error11/30
- Purchased music not copying to IPod11/30
- ROBOHELP: Set Tabs in WYSIWYG11/30
- Output Module - Video for Windows - trouble selecting Audio Format11/30