Tabbed Panels & IE 7 Weirdness
AdvertisementI have a page that contains 5 instances of the DW CS3 spry tabbed panels. All work fine in IE 8 & FF 3 on Windows (and Safari & FF on Mac).
But in Win IE 7, the content of two of those panels is hidden on page load. The tabs and text within the tabs shows up fine, and the panels are both expanded to approximately the size they should be with content, but the content itself is hidden. Viewing the source code shows the content of those panels is rendering to the page, but it's acting as if it's hidden.
Here's where it gets weird: If I scroll the page such that the bottom edge of the containing panel is touching the edge of the browser window, the contents suddenly appear! Scrolling further either way up or down makes the contents disappear.
The link to the offending page:
The offending tabbed panels are in the right-hand column (Polls/Queries) and (Chats/Forums) ... all the other tabbed panels on the page work fine in IE 7.
AdvertisementYour page took an inordinately long time to load on my system, and I am using the browsers in which you said your page works.
This leads me to believe that your primary difficulty is with the validation of your code.
will show the report I received from the w3c validator.
You will find some errors that relate to the Spry, and the Spry might be all right...the validator will not recognize the Spry appropriately.
If you can work your way through validating the code on your pages, you may also fix the apparent difficulty with your Spry Tabbed Panels not showing up.
- 1How can i get temp and such on core install 10-11
- 2Set Variables in an applet 10-11
- 3How to preserve original filename in Automator 'render pdf as images'? 10-11
- 4Mac, Photoshop Elements 4.3.1 and Olympus E-3 RAW support 10-11
- 5Photoshop CS4 Extended Trial Won't Extract 10-11
- 6NWBC no option "Access Control" - can't start working with GRC 10.0 10-11
- 7How to get data in WDDINIT method 10-11
- 8MacBook Pro Raid 1 Capability 11-30
- ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse won't reconnect10/11
- Strike Through between last line Item and footer10/11
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro update to 10.1.2 removes Print to Black & White option10/11
- Any 2.4.13 to 2.5.16 upgrade "gotchas"?10/11
- Can i watch online movies from movies streaming sites by connecting apple av adaptor to my hd tv??10/11
- Error "cannot access com.sun.java..."10/11
- Copy fiscal year vairiant changes from R3 to SCM11/30
- Config XDB for https ssl access11/30
- I had to restrore my IPad 1 after loading 5.0.1 as it crashed whilst trying to re-sync. Now I have re-synced 4 times. ITunes just creates a new backup version each time but won't move on. It keeps prompting me to restore from backup11/30
- Default Filter Criteria - "Current (Indexed)" Column?11/30