Tabbed Panels & IE 7 Weirdness
AdvertisementI have a page that contains 5 instances of the DW CS3 spry tabbed panels. All work fine in IE 8 & FF 3 on Windows (and Safari & FF on Mac).
But in Win IE 7, the content of two of those panels is hidden on page load. The tabs and text within the tabs shows up fine, and the panels are both expanded to approximately the size they should be with content, but the content itself is hidden. Viewing the source code shows the content of those panels is rendering to the page, but it's acting as if it's hidden.
Here's where it gets weird: If I scroll the page such that the bottom edge of the containing panel is touching the edge of the browser window, the contents suddenly appear! Scrolling further either way up or down makes the contents disappear.
The link to the offending page:
The offending tabbed panels are in the right-hand column (Polls/Queries) and (Chats/Forums) ... all the other tabbed panels on the page work fine in IE 7.
AdvertisementYour page took an inordinately long time to load on my system, and I am using the browsers in which you said your page works.
This leads me to believe that your primary difficulty is with the validation of your code.
will show the report I received from the w3c validator.
You will find some errors that relate to the Spry, and the Spry might be all right...the validator will not recognize the Spry appropriately.
If you can work your way through validating the code on your pages, you may also fix the apparent difficulty with your Spry Tabbed Panels not showing up.
- 1Smartmailbox - cut and paste 10-11
- 2Problems syncing apps with 10.3.1 10-11
- 3IPod not picking up home network. Help! 11-30
- 4Error handling -- what am I doing wrong? 11-30
- 5HT202279 Choose your server from the list that appears 11-30
- 6Set-item failing to work - but without an error 11-30
- 7Join Remote Computers to AD Domain 11-30
- 8Active db-link in my session... 11-30
- Waiting for Task Completion from multiple users10/11
- Display Vendor name in vendinvoice Report10/11
- MULTIPLE ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT IN SERVICE PO10/11
- DC7700 RAM limits10/11
- Hi. Is anybody in knowledge how I can import/transfer iWeb data (homepage) from my iMac to my Mac Book11/30
- Finding releasing agent of purchase order11/30
- How to create a BOM for use in purchasing11/30
- Farsi numerical11/30
- How to make loop?11/30
- Is Bridge supporting 16 Bit for NEF files?11/30