Tabbed Panels & IE 7 Weirdness
AdvertisementI have a page that contains 5 instances of the DW CS3 spry tabbed panels. All work fine in IE 8 & FF 3 on Windows (and Safari & FF on Mac).
But in Win IE 7, the content of two of those panels is hidden on page load. The tabs and text within the tabs shows up fine, and the panels are both expanded to approximately the size they should be with content, but the content itself is hidden. Viewing the source code shows the content of those panels is rendering to the page, but it's acting as if it's hidden.
Here's where it gets weird: If I scroll the page such that the bottom edge of the containing panel is touching the edge of the browser window, the contents suddenly appear! Scrolling further either way up or down makes the contents disappear.
The link to the offending page:
The offending tabbed panels are in the right-hand column (Polls/Queries) and (Chats/Forums) ... all the other tabbed panels on the page work fine in IE 7.
AdvertisementYour page took an inordinately long time to load on my system, and I am using the browsers in which you said your page works.
This leads me to believe that your primary difficulty is with the validation of your code.
will show the report I received from the w3c validator.
You will find some errors that relate to the Spry, and the Spry might be all right...the validator will not recognize the Spry appropriately.
If you can work your way through validating the code on your pages, you may also fix the apparent difficulty with your Spry Tabbed Panels not showing up.
- 1How to track , who has deleted table entry 10-11
- 2Matrix Report Row Group Totals 10-11
- 3Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/netbeans/lib 11-30
- 4Oracle sql developer version 18.104.22.168 compatible with Windows 7 [64 bit] 11-30
- 5IPhone Calendar Didn't Sync 11-30
- 6WSUS pushes KB2793634 but it wont install on Windows Server 2008 11-30
- 7How to route the file, base on the file name without touching file content? 11-30
- 8Downloading mountain lion it has been downloaded but now shoes calculating and nothing happening, downloading mountain lion it has been downloaded but now shoes calculating and nothing happening 11-30
- I am losing a hard drive on another computer so I have downloaded all music to my ipod nano, when I sync the nano to my new computer and new itunes software it won't pick up the music from the old computer what do I do to successfully sync?10/11
- Internal hard drive no longer recognized. Can not mount.10/11
- How to change the print queue name with Lexmark printer?10/11
- Problems with dual screens10/11
- How do i add a 2nd iphone?11/30
- Form Builder 6.011/30
- Why can't I see my browsing history?11/30
- Optional parameter, no values11/30
- Same photos between iPhoto library and iCloud. Detected as duplicated wrongly11/30
- Calendar Features Needed11/30