Current position: Home > Default > Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
We are working on ISA 5 and we are blocked trying to figure out which one is the table where we can see the link between a Document and the Material master located in a product Catalog.
I've created the document via transaction - CV01N (Document creation and Assignment to the material master) and I've also assigned it via the catalog maintenance transaction - WWM2. But so far I cannot find the table where this assignment is done.
Can you please help me on this one?
AdvertisementThe table you need for object links of a document is DRAD.
- 1Multiple e-mail addresses consolidation 10-11
- 2Goods Return - GRPO - PO QUERY 10-11
- 3On my MAC, my storage reads 48 free GB out of 500GB. OF that "other" which is in yellow, is 350 GB. How do I find out what "other" is because I would like to know to delete it. 10-11
- 4Error Message when Combining Files to PDF in Acrobat XI-Pro 10-11
- 5Macbook Air app storage problem 10-11
- 6Yellow tinted screen my iPhone 4s is not jail token any fix? 10-11
- 7Not able to assign the chart of depreciation 10-11
- 8Creating an array without using "auto-indexing" 11-30
- When I turn on my computer,an error message says "AppleSyncNotifier.exe-entry point not found The procedure entry point xmlTextReaderConstName could not be located in the dynamic link library libxml2.dll". Can't access itunes store,sync,buy etc. Help...10/11
- Document parking is not defined for special G/L transactions10/11
- Lower third obcsures video if captions imported11/30
- Prompt for parameters, but save password11/30
- SOAP or XI adaptor should be used11/30
- Problem with joining tables in cmp bean11/30
- Adverts appearing when they shouldn't11/30
- How much time do I need to process the data11/30
- "Other" taking up all my space?11/30
- SQL Developer Download Error11/30