Current position: Home > Default > Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
We are working on ISA 5 and we are blocked trying to figure out which one is the table where we can see the link between a Document and the Material master located in a product Catalog.
I've created the document via transaction - CV01N (Document creation and Assignment to the material master) and I've also assigned it via the catalog maintenance transaction - WWM2. But so far I cannot find the table where this assignment is done.
Can you please help me on this one?
AdvertisementThe table you need for object links of a document is DRAD.
- 1I am getting ready to wipe a PC clean but wanted to know how to get the activation code for the Version of Adobe reader that is currently installed on the PC? 10-11
- 2PDF creation from ID - not outlining fonts correctly 10-11
- 3Flash Web Gallery HELP 10-11
- 4In general, RAID 0 or not faster? 11-30
- 5How to automate an oracle 8i database startup 11-30
- 6Just updated to CC 2014. Interested in best practice recommendations for converting INDD hi-resolution print layout files to .jpeg for use on a portfolio preview website 11-30
- 7Req Delivery Date 11-30
- 8Export to XML is grayed out. 11-30
- Firefox crashes when I try to rewind or fast forward netflix?10/11
- How do you turn off audio when coming back to a branched slide?10/11
- Using extra attributes in plain Http Adapter10/11
- CO11N operation wise confirmation inconsistency11/30
- Windows java server node best practice?11/30
- Email search problems11/30
- Plot editor in LabVIEW.11/30
- BDC_INSERT Problem11/30
- Updation in LIS11/30
- I can´t access my creative cloud account for my app desktop11/30