Current position: Home > Default > Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
We are working on ISA 5 and we are blocked trying to figure out which one is the table where we can see the link between a Document and the Material master located in a product Catalog.
I've created the document via transaction - CV01N (Document creation and Assignment to the material master) and I've also assigned it via the catalog maintenance transaction - WWM2. But so far I cannot find the table where this assignment is done.
Can you please help me on this one?
AdvertisementThe table you need for object links of a document is DRAD.
- 1How can I remove a Disabled Extension not compatible with Firefox 4.0.1? I just want to remove it... I don't want to wait for a compatible update. Why can't I remove it? 10-11
- 2Loadjava Problems !! 10-11
- 3Firmware-upgrade failed router not accessible 10-11
- 4My application doesn't update 10-11
- 5Unable to view certain images in lPhoto library 10-11
- 6Creating a PDF from printer 10-11
- 7RoboHelp 9 file extensions 10-11
- 8Dynamic reverse context node mapping at runtime 10-11
- I can no longer purchase music directly from the Apple TV. I can still buy TV shows and movies but no music.....10/11
- Source structure of XML file as different from Message type?10/11
- How do I retrieve lost serial number for Lightroom 5, was not registered on Adobe, just have the number on inside box of Lightroom10/11
- File 'boot.efi' refuses to delete from Trash11/30
- How to get Number from xml in flash?11/30
- Business Connector System tasks11/30
- How can I change my webOS to Android11/30
- Coldfusion 7.0 ear package running on websphere application server 6.111/30
- Can I acquire waveform at faster sampling rate using external clock?11/30
- K7T Pro 266 (Ver. 1.0) with a XP 2200+ Processor11/30