Current position: Home > Default > Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
Table where documents are linked to materials in product catalogs?
We are working on ISA 5 and we are blocked trying to figure out which one is the table where we can see the link between a Document and the Material master located in a product Catalog.
I've created the document via transaction - CV01N (Document creation and Assignment to the material master) and I've also assigned it via the catalog maintenance transaction - WWM2. But so far I cannot find the table where this assignment is done.
Can you please help me on this one?
AdvertisementThe table you need for object links of a document is DRAD.
- 1I upgraded my iPhone 5 to iOS7 and I am unable to open iTunes on my phone - the screen just never loads. 10-11
- 2Is it possible to apply a condition on a single column? 10-11
- 3Is SAPGUI compatible with windows vista 10-11
- 4C:// drive on External HD 10-11
- 5What is the best sleeve to cover a mac book pro 13 inch that has a dent 10-11
- 6Itunes wont load up... 10-11
- 7Sending a PDF document 10-11
- 8About Object Array! 11-30
- Your computer restarted because of a problem10/11
- When trying to download Boot Camp Windows Support Software, error says: "Can't install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server."10/11
- Goods confirmation with quantity 0 and final delivery set10/11
- Acrobat 9 Pro - limiterte Druckstückzahl10/11
- Maverick has given my MacBook Pro a stroke 10/11
- Authorization for Material Master10/11
- Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3 error My Catalog10/11
- How to compare content in different versions of case?11/30
- Central (web based?) location for custom XMP panels11/30
- Wrong eMail used during iCloud setup.11/30