TDS Line Item missing in J1INCHLN
Tds line item (194C) in some cases of MIRO invoice like asset PO or in service PO , getting missed in J1INCHLN. What may be the reasons because this is statutory requirement. We are not able to find out the actual tds amount which we have to submit.
Pl any body help me
You are right. This is standard requirement of business place and recipient type in vendor master data for tds line items to be appeared in J1INCHLN.
My issue is so specific , here we have already business place and recipient type maintained.
However is missing in J1INCHLN.
It happens specially in MIRO Invoive of asset PO and service PO.
Here for 194C , base line item not coming in J1INMIS and Surcharge line item not showing in J1INCHLN
tds Base:Coming in J1INCHLN but not in J1INMIS
tds ecess: Showing in both report, J1INMIS & J1INCHLN
tds hecc: Showing in both report, J1INMIS & J1INCHLN
tds surcherge: Coming in J1INMIS but not in J1INCHLN
May be some problem when we make miro of asset PO , system is not able to transfer in different tds table..
Pl give some specific answer.
Thanks in Advance
- 1Lost all my music after iOS 8 update 10-11
- 2Problems after iOS 4.2 upgrade. 10-11
- 3One order with multiple lines in OM is creating multiple invoices 10-11
- 4Can't ftp to site in Dreamweaver 11-30
- 5Can you send pic/video messages in texts? 11-30
- 6Set_canvas_property's different behaviour in 9i 11-30
- 7Map 2 NAS shares with the same name. 11-30
- 8Ventrilo, Logitech Premium USB Headset 350 and System Preferences 11-30
- Smart Quotes will not turn off10/11
- How do I make it so that people can download my widget?10/11
- Adobe Air version 220.127.116.1130 will not uninstall or update.10/11
- Pass Parameter to LOV-FORM10/11
- Can I embed/integrate the C++ GUI into Flex?11/30
- Call Stack Error11/30
- IDoc error handling using workflows11/30
- Error: com.sap.ip.bi.broadcasting.runtime.BroadcastingException - Please h11/30
- HT203180 Cannot transfer movie to iphone11/30
- Repaired permissions got a warning about a SUID file that's unrepairable?11/30