TDS Line Item missing in J1INCHLN
Tds line item (194C) in some cases of MIRO invoice like asset PO or in service PO , getting missed in J1INCHLN. What may be the reasons because this is statutory requirement. We are not able to find out the actual tds amount which we have to submit.
Pl any body help me
You are right. This is standard requirement of business place and recipient type in vendor master data for tds line items to be appeared in J1INCHLN.
My issue is so specific , here we have already business place and recipient type maintained.
However is missing in J1INCHLN.
It happens specially in MIRO Invoive of asset PO and service PO.
Here for 194C , base line item not coming in J1INMIS and Surcharge line item not showing in J1INCHLN
tds Base:Coming in J1INCHLN but not in J1INMIS
tds ecess: Showing in both report, J1INMIS & J1INCHLN
tds hecc: Showing in both report, J1INMIS & J1INCHLN
tds surcherge: Coming in J1INMIS but not in J1INCHLN
May be some problem when we make miro of asset PO , system is not able to transfer in different tds table..
Pl give some specific answer.
Thanks in Advance
- 1HT1363 my IPod Classic 160GB. hold switch stuck to "hold" 10-11
- 2I recently had to purchase a new iPhone 4S. I backed up my old 4s to my iMac and when I went to restore, I got this message "iTunes could not restore the iPhone because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone that is being restored". 10-11
- 3With PremPro CS3, after reinstalling to correct an error, cannot launch 11-30
- 4Question about FCP feature. (Not sure what they call it) 11-30
- 5My adobe reader download will not accept my adobe pw? 11-30
- 6EOIO Messages with HOLD status - Solved 11-30
- 7Cannot apply Flash Builder 4.7 Premium upgrade license 11-30
- 8C:\Config.Msi\PF6525.tmp missing 11-30
- Gtk messed up after latest upgrade10/11
- VBScript to read the content of a .csv file and delete old files mentioned in the .csv10/11
- HTTP adapter post prolog question.10/11
- TS4124 I have over 200+ songs that iTunes deems Ineligible, how do I get them on my devices? I own the CD's!11/30
- Detect mouse down or click outside11/30
- Dispersing a value in IP11/30
- MAXDB 7.6.06: Installation exited abnormally11/30
- BAPI for Posting Asset Documents11/30
- Not able to connect to my network since upgrade 2 days ago11/30
- Material Staging for Production Order11/30