Current position: Home > Default > Text table for long text of product catalog area and product description
Text table for long text of product catalog area and product description
I'm a new comer in CRM, what my current job is to do the translation for CRM system and its portal, e.g. webshop. Now I met some questions as below, Could you please give me some advices?
1. Long text for product catalog area (t-code: COMM_PCAT_ADM; Product Catalog: PCSHOP)
I found a table named STXL(STXD SAPscript text file lines), maybe, it is related to the long text(product catalog area), but I can not get anything from the field CLUSTD of the table STXL as its data type is RAW. Maybe, there is a text table in CRM to store these long text information, but I dont know, Could you please give me some ideas?
2. Long text for product description (t-code: COMM_PCAT_ADM; Product Catalog: PCSHOP)
I found a table named COMM_CFGLNGTXT(Long Texts for Different Objects), I can find some long texts(product description) in this table, but some others, I can not find them. I dont know why? Maybe it is not a correct text table. Could you please give me some advices?
Thank you very much.
Implement the BADI DOC_PERSONALIZE_BCS and use method PERSONALIZE_DOCUMENT. In this method therz an parameter FLT_VAL, this can be used to derive the description.
Award points if its useful....
- 11080p via the DVI port 10-11
- 2After Archive and Install, my Home folder is not quite right.... 10-11
- 3I accidentally uninstalled photoshop cs6. Is there a way to reinstall it? 11-30
- 4Manual check associated with wrong posting document 11-30
- 5Dead Lock on P2 Category Publisher 11-30
- 6Error installing WLS 5.1 on Intel Xeon 11-30
- 7Fr_studio :Reporting question 11-30
- 8Why my iChat AV only work with Mac not PC 11-30
- For four days I have been unable to open a lot of documents. When I try I get a message "The document "name" could not be opened. You don't have permission. This has happened to an important letter which I corrected four times. My Mac has altered the name10/11
- Is there a way to create a variable referenced to a prompt on the report side?10/11
- JViewport Resize problem -- Urgent!10/11
- Will my late 2007 MBP 17" run the Thunderbolt Display?10/11
- Can i run dual monitors on mac book air10/11
- IMac firewire ports non-functional11/30
- Item session state during rendering11/30
- Change image source distorts new image11/30
- Reader 9 Signature11/30
- Applet not communicating with servlet when given ip address (not localhost)11/30