The perennial SFW optimise to filesize question
AdvertisementProblem: Save for web in an action: save for web >jpeg> optimise for filesize records the quality value for the image used when the action is recorded.
Apparently there is no way in the action or via scripting to get SFW to repeat that proceedure for each image in a batch.
Does anyone know of a windows script that can do this?
Apparently the only way is to write a jpeg, read back its filesize, adjust compression level and repeat.
Also apparently there are scripts out there, but I cannot find any - even on ps-scripts.
Non-commercial or commercial, plugin or script, I'll take anything.
My IQ526 touchscreen does not work after upgrading to Win 7 Ultimate, using the upgrade software provided by HP.
I have a good installation of Win 7, diagnostics run fine, and installed the touchscreen drivers from the HP website in the recommonded order.
The Touchsmart software seems to be installed OK, and the screen "pings" when touched, but the touchscreen functionality does not work.
Any ideas on where I go from here, please?
hey Coburn, if you've done all of that ... it's either a touch failure or some type of software failure. have you tried performing a system recovery? if it works after the system recovery then it's like a software problem but if it doesn't, it's a hardware problem. at that point you should contact HP.
- 1App-V 5.0 SP2 RDS Client with hotfix 2 breaks frequently on Windows 2012R2 with User Profile Disks enabled 10-11
- 2Cannot share Free App with my Family Sharing members 10-11
- 3Blocking SA line item on creation of new lines or reset via userexit 10-11
- 4Oracle portal 11g- how to show content of a mounted folder in a page 10-11
- 5Black plastic strip that connects the screen to the keyboard is cracked, ideas for fixing without replacing the whole screen? 10-11
- 6Userexit for FB50/Fb60 transaction 11-30
- 7An SQL Script for detecting fragmented Indexes 11-30
- 8Data driven graphics in CS4? 11-30
- Office 2013 not syncing archives10/11
- Select one record for each member of the group10/11
- Workflow not getting executed10/11
- Operating system getting reboots randomly when SAP is started10/11
- Multiple tools not working correctly in CS410/11
- Lumia Amber Update 928 Glance10/11
- Multiple Local Product Categories for One ECC Material Group11/30
- Error in - PCR -G013 -11/30
- Language Fonts for 938011/30
- Sync iPod Touch with Outlook 2003 on XP-Crashes Outlook (since Patch Tues)11/30