The perennial SFW optimise to filesize question
AdvertisementProblem: Save for web in an action: save for web >jpeg> optimise for filesize records the quality value for the image used when the action is recorded.
Apparently there is no way in the action or via scripting to get SFW to repeat that proceedure for each image in a batch.
Does anyone know of a windows script that can do this?
Apparently the only way is to write a jpeg, read back its filesize, adjust compression level and repeat.
Also apparently there are scripts out there, but I cannot find any - even on ps-scripts.
Non-commercial or commercial, plugin or script, I'll take anything.
My IQ526 touchscreen does not work after upgrading to Win 7 Ultimate, using the upgrade software provided by HP.
I have a good installation of Win 7, diagnostics run fine, and installed the touchscreen drivers from the HP website in the recommonded order.
The Touchsmart software seems to be installed OK, and the screen "pings" when touched, but the touchscreen functionality does not work.
Any ideas on where I go from here, please?
hey Coburn, if you've done all of that ... it's either a touch failure or some type of software failure. have you tried performing a system recovery? if it works after the system recovery then it's like a software problem but if it doesn't, it's a hardware problem. at that point you should contact HP.
- 1Control Delivery split based on diff in exchange rate (let. of credit) 10-11
- 2Audio tracks: lock vs disconnect? 10-11
- 315 years and I've never had this problem with a VPN tunnel 10-11
- 4Error at deploying Enterprise Application Archives 10-11
- 5Acrobat Pro 9.2 freezes my system 10-11
- 6Numbers '09 stalls, slows down, shows incorrect formulas in Formula List 10-11
- 7Performance issue in guest access anchored in DMZ 10-11
- 8Oracle 10g XE migrate from 32bit to 64bit becomes slower 11-30
- Can't view page transitions10/11
- Parent-child hierarchy (Value based hierarchy)10/11
- Wont reboot past start up, recovery now looping!11/30
- How to create a Directory using Java11/30
- Data Source ID must be of type IDataSource11/30
- Adjusting how long a still is displayed in iMovie 0811/30
- Noisy Analogue Signals From SCB-6811/30
- Is there anything like a front-panel OPEN or FP.STATE property for an RT (cRIO) VI?11/30
- Can we set a variable by assigning another variable to it11/30
- Seeing what songs are in what playlists11/30