Current position: Home > Default > The "Reset Firefox" button is missing from the Troubleshooting Information page in Waterfox v. 26.0.
The "Reset Firefox" button is missing from the Troubleshooting Information page in Waterfox v. 26.0.
AdvertisementUpon opening Waterfox I see a message at the bottom of the screen indicating that Waterfox is slow in opening. When I follow the link to find a fix for it, I get the page instructing me on how to reset the programme via the Troubleshooting Information page. However, the "Reset Firefox" button shown in the example is missing from the page in Waterfox.
AdvertisementYou only see the reset button on the "Help > Troubleshooting Information" page if you use the profile that is marked as Default=1 in the profiles.ini file.
If you do not have the "Reset" button then either use the Profile Manager to create a new profile or use the Profile Manager to start with the current default profile to get the reset button in Firefox.
- 1Apex_application.g_print_success_message 10-11
- 2Serial number not working on cs3 download for mac 10-11
- 3Update 11.1.4 wont work on xp 11-30
- 4Auditing the Error Records 11-30
- 5Macbook pro does not want to start up 11-30
- 6Another way to open a blank window 11-30
- 7Need help on saving single frame animation as avi 11-30
- 8I built a 800 x 600 website in Dreamweaver. I now want it 1024 x 768. Can that be done without rebuilding the website? 11-30
- WCF client consumes JAVA web service - should I use WCF or just create a custom parser/message factory?10/11
- 30 GB IPod has 'Hung'11/30
- HTML Email Rollover question11/30
- Outbound settings in ale11/30
- ITunes User Feature Suggestions11/30
- Illustrator 6 Perspective Question11/30
- Question about MyVegas games continually spinning out of control11/30
- Changing order of photos in collections11/30
- How to edit RAW file as unedited original in PSE8?11/30
- Is Partitioning absolutely required for imac 33311/30