There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM": object "po".
We are on SRM 7.0.
We get the below mentioned error after selecting the PO in "Purcahsing
view" and clicking on EDIT button to chnage the selected PO:
There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM": object "po". For more
information, contact your administrator.
We are using the standard SAP portal content/roles to run the
Please confirm if you have used SAP_SRM as alias name in the portal?
- 1Sata drivers for G62-B25SA. 10-11
- 2Audio noise when importing 10-11
- 3How to set default file permissions for applicatio... 10-11
- 4Xcopy Command From Sql 11-30
- 5Session ID in BSP 11-30
- 6Is the iPhone 4 current estimated delivery time of 3 weeks accurate? 11-30
- 7Transition from Dreamweaver CS5 Trial version to paid version 11-30
- 8Cs4 upgrade on new Mac PowerBook 11-30
- Open box Item not as described.10/11
- Flash Chart 2d line issue10/11
- Deleting Aperture trash10/11
- PeopleSoft CS SAIP Announce Status Issue in Bulk Data Exchange Status10/11
- Can't start ZEN-Neeo10/11
- How do i get my computer to recognize my ipod touch?11/30
- SQL Query Question11/30
- Statusbar displaying current line number?11/30
- Wrong Fonts in Safari11/30
- Loading DNL_CUST_prod011/30