There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM": object "po".
We are on SRM 7.0.
We get the below mentioned error after selecting the PO in "Purcahsing
view" and clicking on EDIT button to chnage the selected PO:
There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM": object "po". For more
information, contact your administrator.
We are using the standard SAP portal content/roles to run the
Please confirm if you have used SAP_SRM as alias name in the portal?
- 1I just got an iPod touch 4th generation for my daughter. I already have a iPhone 5 setup with iTunes. All I want to put on her iPod is music and apps. How do I set the iPod to only get that information using my iTunes? 10-11
- 2Errors when using "Limit file size to" when exporting images 10-11
- 3Maximum number of user mailboxes supported by single Exchange Database in 2007 / 2010 & 2013 ? 10-11
- 4I::001 Only available with the RFC library from 4.0C onwa 10-11
- 5Lost itunes after reformat but have all music on ipod how do I get it back into itunes 11-30
- 6Can't print PDF's from outlook web access 11-30
- 7Within moments of subscribing I discovered interference with my REckon Elite Tax and Ledger software. I can no longer produce a PDF within the software and this is inpeding my work flow. 11-30
- 8User-list based on OID data 11-30
- My ipod touch 4th generation will not turn on10/11
- Is it possible to install OS X on a keyboard-less macbook?10/11
- Camera RAW does not save changes to original file10/11
- Why standard fonts doesn't installed? such: adobe arabic11/30
- Oracle Database Authentication against Microsoft Active Directory11/30
- Crash at compilation/Intermediate files generation LV FPGA module11/30
- Error while calling activityPrepare:needs to be invoked through an API call11/30
- 10g - stack dump in JSP design tab - minor.11/30
- DMM/SNS Cluster Setup Failing11/30
- MacBook Pro with danish keyboard11/30