There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM": object "po".
We are on SRM 7.0.
We get the below mentioned error after selecting the PO in "Purcahsing
view" and clicking on EDIT button to chnage the selected PO:
There is no iView available for system "SAP_SRM": object "po". For more
information, contact your administrator.
We are using the standard SAP portal content/roles to run the
Please confirm if you have used SAP_SRM as alias name in the portal?
- 1Downgrade form 10.7 to 10.6 (Mid 2009 MBP) 10-11
- 2Dynamic table in visual composer 10-11
- 3CS5 - Mixer Brush - Wetness not working properly 10-11
- 4Can't Create the ODBC connection for Oracle 10g 10-11
- 5Keep losing internet connection 10-11
- 6Use BizTalk 2006 as a proxy for an external Web Service 11-30
- 7Getting Page count with AppleScript 11-30
- 8New house, new ISP and mac not connecting to Internet 11-30
- One socket and two ports, not getting response from the server10/11
- IOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G has broken corporate exchange sync (works on iPhone 4)10/11
- How to send .jar files via bluetooth in Nokia 6500...10/11
- Missing Index Entries in Printed Documentation11/30
- BPC 7.5 NW: Master Data with leading zeros11/30
- Difficulty making a accurate teardrop shape11/30
- MI Client 7.0 not working11/30
- Crash windows 8.1 creative cloud11/30
- Settement of cost of one GL (Cost element) to one single reciever GL11/30
- Ipod with external hard drive11/30