Tomcat not loading images with mod_jk
AdvertisementI have images stored in a database which when retrieved have the extension .tmp when I view these images using tomcat they are recognised as being jpeg or bmp files etc. and are displayed as images.
When the same images are viewed using tomcat through apache using the mod_jk module, the images appear as text.
If I try viewing the same images in apache on its own they appear fine. To repeat this, take a jpeg file and change its extension to .tmp place the file in a tomcat application, lookat the image using tomcat on its own //localhost:8080/myapp/myimage.tmp it appears fine, look at it using apache using mod_jk //localhost/myapp/myimage.tmp and it appears as text. Has anyone got any clue as to how to fix this.
I am using apache 2.0 with mod_jk 1.2.15 and jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
Any help would be most appreciated, mod_jk drives me mad!!!. Thanks Mike.
Advertisementwebmail which i access through safari on my imac and ipad. For the last couple of days images have stopped loading with all my emails
Try emptying the cache on your iMac and iPad.
One the iMac with Safari open, press Command + Option + E on the keyboard. Quit and relaunch Safari to test.
On the iPad. Tap Settings > Safari. Tap Clear History then tap Clear Cookies and Data. Restart your iPad.
- 1IF and SUBSTR in XML Publisher 10-11
- 2How to create a form value bean. 10-11
- 3Imac freezing when shutting down 10-11
- 4SAP R/3 on Oracle RAC 10-11
- 5Error while mapping Views 10-11
- 6How do I export a slideshow with music from iphoto to facebook? 10-11
- 7I think this is a Bug of String class 11-30
- 8Query takes time to execute 11-30
- When I copy a CD onto my macbook pro I sometimes get several songs that are "out" of the album. How do I get them all together in one album? Any help will be much appreciated!10/11
- Variable in Report Title?10/11
- Imp-00020 long column too large for column buffer size (22)10/11
- I have an infoaxe add-on attached to my Firefox browser. It took over my home page and is stuck in my browser with no way to uninstall it. I need help!10/11
- Can I use the unlocked 3GS without a SIM card?11/30
- Imatch wont upload many of my sound clips, how do I load them on ipad11/30
- How to resolve hostname in Common Service 3.3 ?11/30
- Icon In Address Bar11/30
- Inspect not working in cisco ASA11/30
- Screen processing-Urgent11/30