Unable to generate the output for S_ALR_87012048
We are trying to execute the report S_ALR_87012048 for the first period in 2015. We have tried execute this report with report date 25.01.2015 (which is the last day in period 01), but it is giving no data was selected.
Can anybody suggest whether I need to give any further inputs to generate the output apart from the below.
Co.code : 9000
Reporting date : 25.01.2015 (which is the last day in our fiscal period 01 /2015)
Dep area : 01
Sort Variant : 03 (co.code / bs accounts / asset class)
User able to execute this report in the last month successfully.
We have completed all year ending process as well.
I have tried execute this report in our quality system with reporting date as 31.12.2014 and 31.12.2015.
Do we need to give reporting date as year ending date ? or last date of current period.
Thanks in Advance.
I do believe that you should consider the authorization side of the matter carefully as pointed out by Mahmoud on Feb 6th. Please check again the mentioned SAP Notes in that thread.
For example, I just tested in my system, I can trigger a report even in a closed fiscal year with a report date end of each period. The only difference is that I get a information message:
Report date is in a closed fiscal year
Message no. AU172
The report date is in the past.
Here the report date is allowed to be the end of the year as well as any
period end during the fiscal year.
In an asset report during the fiscal year (report date for a period end
within the year) in a closed fiscal year, it can be the case that the results
for depreciation or the net book value are different between the historical
calculation and the current calculation for the report date. The reason for this
are any changes to asset-related depreciation terms, such as the depreciation
key, useful life, and so on. In the case of such changes, the asset values are
recalculated with the currently entered depreciation terms.
In an open fiscal year and a report date end of period I do not get AU172 and get an output.
Beside above provided SAP Notes, also see another couple of SAP Notes with some interesting information are also:
1566099 Reporting in Asset Accounting
1491612 Authorization concept in FI-AA
1394450 Reporting: Authorization check for report assignment
929732 Authorization checks: Correction Note 856248
856248 Authorization checks in asset reporting
- 2Adobe Camera Raw - CPU or RAM? 10-11
- 3Pdf 1.4/ Acrobat 6 10-11
- 4How can I copy property nodes without them unlinking? 11-30
- 5Installing BiApps for the 1st time 11-30
- 6Installing Oracle Database 10 G Release 2 on Centos 5.0 and SuSe Linux Prof 11-30
- 7Lenovo solution center doesn't seem to recognize System Mechanic Pro as an antivirus program 11-30
- 8Wierd problem with video playback getting corrupted 11-30
- I would like to know how to change my Apple ID on my iMac to my current ID10/11
- Customizable Email Filters w/ Alerts in IOS8?10/11
- New install errors.log: kernel: [ 4.808093] data transfer fail ---11/30
- Global Employee & Concurrent Employee11/30
- SRM Material master search with Old material number or Manufacturing Part Number11/30
- Update quicktime fail11/30
- Can't populate DIMMs properly - Half RAM bandwidth only11/30
- Anyone else notice iPhone 5's lens cover is uneven or tilted?11/30
- My Nano 5th gen. is not recognized as a device in ITunes so I can't sync Nano and Itunes. Previously was able to do so. What can I do?11/30
- Voice recording on agent phone11/30