Unable to generate the output for S_ALR_87012048
We are trying to execute the report S_ALR_87012048 for the first period in 2015. We have tried execute this report with report date 25.01.2015 (which is the last day in period 01), but it is giving no data was selected.
Can anybody suggest whether I need to give any further inputs to generate the output apart from the below.
Co.code : 9000
Reporting date : 25.01.2015 (which is the last day in our fiscal period 01 /2015)
Dep area : 01
Sort Variant : 03 (co.code / bs accounts / asset class)
User able to execute this report in the last month successfully.
We have completed all year ending process as well.
I have tried execute this report in our quality system with reporting date as 31.12.2014 and 31.12.2015.
Do we need to give reporting date as year ending date ? or last date of current period.
Thanks in Advance.
I do believe that you should consider the authorization side of the matter carefully as pointed out by Mahmoud on Feb 6th. Please check again the mentioned SAP Notes in that thread.
For example, I just tested in my system, I can trigger a report even in a closed fiscal year with a report date end of each period. The only difference is that I get a information message:
Report date is in a closed fiscal year
Message no. AU172
The report date is in the past.
Here the report date is allowed to be the end of the year as well as any
period end during the fiscal year.
In an asset report during the fiscal year (report date for a period end
within the year) in a closed fiscal year, it can be the case that the results
for depreciation or the net book value are different between the historical
calculation and the current calculation for the report date. The reason for this
are any changes to asset-related depreciation terms, such as the depreciation
key, useful life, and so on. In the case of such changes, the asset values are
recalculated with the currently entered depreciation terms.
In an open fiscal year and a report date end of period I do not get AU172 and get an output.
Beside above provided SAP Notes, also see another couple of SAP Notes with some interesting information are also:
1566099 Reporting in Asset Accounting
1491612 Authorization concept in FI-AA
1394450 Reporting: Authorization check for report assignment
929732 Authorization checks: Correction Note 856248
856248 Authorization checks in asset reporting
- 1How do i print from indesign (CS4) landscape without losing the edges. 10-11
- 2How to get the assignees for a specific role in process in BPM 11g 10-11
- 3Hello, I have my PC connected to my HDTV and when viewing websites on firefox, the websites are too small to read. What can I do to fix this. I have already tried dling the No Squint add-on, but some websites are still distorted. Thanks for you help 10-11
- 4How to set system, so that it validates the Applicant information. 10-11
- 5Trying to recover my stolen BlackBerry Z30 10-11
- 6BPS variable in BeX 11-30
- 7Question Demo tenant S&OP 11-30
- 8Facing difficulty in modifying the pdf files. 11-30
- My application will not open or create an Excel report.10/11
- How can I do a backup listing of all of my bookmarks, with complete URLs to print out from a wordpressing program?10/11
- Abstract static methods11/30
- Error for decode function11/30
- Creating Views on multiple entity-objects11/30
- How to print contacts email, phone, etc11/30
- HT2173 I turned off my desktop to plug it into a surger protector and now I'm not sure how to turn it back on11/30
- Folio Builder panel in CS6 and CC (says update required) - can't install update (no Admin rights)11/30
- CS5: The command "Hue/Saturation" is not currently available.11/30
- Pages really slow after update11/30