Current position: Home > Default > Unable to map Update Rule with u201CMaster data attribu201D option
Unable to map Update Rule with u201CMaster data attribu201D option
Does anybody know the reason why sometimes, in update rules to an ODS, I cannot map an InfoObject with the option u201CMaster data attribu201D?
I have the characteristic in the ODS, and for another update rule, to the same ODS, I am able to map this field correctly, but for a specific rule, the u201CMaster data attribu201D field appears in blank when I press F4.
Strange this behaviouru2026
Can anybody help me with this issue?
I didn't insert the InfoObject as an InfoProvider.
The problem is that I have two update rules for the same ODS object. For one I can map the characteristic correctly, and for the other, when I press F4 in the "Master Data Attrib", no characteristics appear.
- 1What's wrong with my network? Atv/SL/9.0 Nothing works? 10-11
- 2Disable 'open PDF in browser' 10-11
- 3Line Chart Problem, multiple point in X axis 10-11
- 4BADI in Personnel Cost Planning and Simulation 10-11
- 5Creating ODS in BI 7.0 11-30
- 6Line Item control in Table control 11-30
- 7Single form to update multiple tables 11-30
- 8Bulk collect help 11-30
- Ere are the specs on the Mac I need more power on. Mac Tower Processor 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Memory 6 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512 MB Serial Number H00354XF20G Software OS X 10.8.5 (12F45) Harddive 640 GB SATA10/11
- Why does added text disappear when I move the cursor10/11
- My Airport Express is green, but my computer does not find it on a scan. I have used it before, but it just stopped working.10/11
- Adding parameters in the Template11/30
- Initiate web dynpro from non-SAP system11/30
- User must change password after reset?11/30
- My iMessage crashes11/30
- Direct path reads11/30
- My text boxes shift when exporting to PDF11/30
- Cisco Local Diredory Configuration11/30