Current position: Home > Default > Unable to map Update Rule with u201CMaster data attribu201D option
Unable to map Update Rule with u201CMaster data attribu201D option
Does anybody know the reason why sometimes, in update rules to an ODS, I cannot map an InfoObject with the option u201CMaster data attribu201D?
I have the characteristic in the ODS, and for another update rule, to the same ODS, I am able to map this field correctly, but for a specific rule, the u201CMaster data attribu201D field appears in blank when I press F4.
Strange this behaviouru2026
Can anybody help me with this issue?
I didn't insert the InfoObject as an InfoProvider.
The problem is that I have two update rules for the same ODS object. For one I can map the characteristic correctly, and for the other, when I press F4 in the "Master Data Attrib", no characteristics appear.
- 1Error while creating spfile from pfile 10-11
- 2No Airplay available 10-11
- 3Need help about iphone replacment.. 11-30
- 4Determining what site(s) has not refreshed from master database 11-30
- 5What database program will convert my Appleworks DB for use on Intel platform? 11-30
- 6Importing Handheld 11-30
- 7RoboHelp 10 crashes when generating WebHelp 11-30
- 8Repetitive manufacturig 11-30
- Unit of measure missing for LagDuration in ES for Project Network Activity?10/11
- DIS PDF with special Character like cyrillic or chinese10/11
- Multiple network connections12/07
- My hard drive crashed and i still have my music on my ipod?help??11/30
- How can I make two separate photos into a single photo.11/30
- Need Example Tuxedo 8.1 with Oracle 9.211/30
- Preview window help11/30
- N91 RM-43 4GB New Firmware Release Date!11/30
- Hello! I use photoshop CS3. recently, after logging information into FILE INFO, I am unable to close out that window. I am able to save & close the image I am working on, but the window remains. I then must close out of Photoshop completely and reopen to11/30
- Nokia N70 unable to read id3 tags11/30