Current position: Home > Default > Unable to map Update Rule with u201CMaster data attribu201D option
Unable to map Update Rule with u201CMaster data attribu201D option
Does anybody know the reason why sometimes, in update rules to an ODS, I cannot map an InfoObject with the option u201CMaster data attribu201D?
I have the characteristic in the ODS, and for another update rule, to the same ODS, I am able to map this field correctly, but for a specific rule, the u201CMaster data attribu201D field appears in blank when I press F4.
Strange this behaviouru2026
Can anybody help me with this issue?
I didn't insert the InfoObject as an InfoProvider.
The problem is that I have two update rules for the same ODS object. For one I can map the characteristic correctly, and for the other, when I press F4 in the "Master Data Attrib", no characteristics appear.
- 1To Turn off of or set auto complete feature in Adobe reader 8 through LC designer 10-11
- 2Integrating FTP with JDeveloper 10-11
- 3Issues with Vista SP2 10-11
- 430 GB Ipod Video audio problems 10-11
- 5No Preview with Auto-Trace? 11-30
- 6Iphoto won't start after installation from dvd 11-30
- 7[SOLVED]Kmail imcoming notification stopped working 11-30
- 8I can't RDP my VM anymore suddently after shutting it down for one day 11-30
- Service Desk: error while sending message to SAP10/11
- Forgot my login password. How do I get in to my mac10/11
- Screen exits in HUPAST11/30
- Is there any function Module available?11/30
- E-mail report11/30
- Plugin in photoshop CS611/30
- No Comcast TV service since July 4, can not get a service person, today is July 25.11/30
- Embedded files in class?(Orignated from thre thread "Class Structure")11/30
- Wall Adapter Interchangeable?11/30
- Weird one. So I opened Illustrator 3 and my tool bar is now all black11/30