Unable to select "show reminders" in ical
I am unable to import my reminders into ical. Everything I've read shows that I need to select "show reminders" under View in ical, but this isn't an option (It's not even that I can't select it. It's just not there). My reminders and calendar are all visible on icloud, just not visible together on my mac.
Any help would be much appreciated.
AdvertisementSorry, no answer, but I have the same problem. I was trying to research why shared reminder lists between my wife and I, who have different AppleIDs, seemed to no longer work. We set them up originally using iCal on icloud.com and shared them per the instructions we'd found. They worked great, but seemed to be no longer working recently. I finally got around to trying to troubleshoot but in no way can get the Reminders list to show in iCal on the website anymore (just like you found). I was wondering if perhaps they were separating sharing functionality into the Reminders app but don't see it there either (nor even a Settings).
Note we still have the reminder lists on our devices (even the ones that were "owned" by the other), however when you use them, it's as if they were only your personal lists - they share only on your AppleID. Any help appreciated.
- 1Error downloading image. iPhoto cannot import your photos because there was a problem downloading an image. 10-11
- 2How to get host name in the workflow? 10-11
- 3Bootcamp not showing up on startup disk after upgrading to Yosemite. :( 10-11
- 4How To Organize the Clips I Import? 10-11
- 5Bug: FF 6.0.2 hangs on View Info (Mac 10.6.8) 11-30
- 6Can Apex 4 be installed on Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 220.127.116.11.0 - 11-30
- 7Should I invest in Toast for burning video? 11-30
- 8Trying to get a new job... 11-30
- How do I get desktop ical calendars to appear in ICloud10/11
- Junk mail and spam - learning mode?10/11
- I lost my MP instlation CD!! Please HE11/30
- Itunes, no more drag and drop?11/30
- ERROR: p2v module S40_setup_preload failed: 011/30
- Attachments Permissions Issue11/30
- Dynamic Delivery Content issue11/30
- File is appending instead of overwrite.11/30
- If I sent an iMessage, then it told me it didn't deliver so I pressed send as text then I turned iMessage off.. When I turn it on will it re send the iMessage that was undelivered or not?11/30
- CrashReporter Crashes11/30