Unable to select "show reminders" in ical
I am unable to import my reminders into ical. Everything I've read shows that I need to select "show reminders" under View in ical, but this isn't an option (It's not even that I can't select it. It's just not there). My reminders and calendar are all visible on icloud, just not visible together on my mac.
Any help would be much appreciated.
AdvertisementSorry, no answer, but I have the same problem. I was trying to research why shared reminder lists between my wife and I, who have different AppleIDs, seemed to no longer work. We set them up originally using iCal on icloud.com and shared them per the instructions we'd found. They worked great, but seemed to be no longer working recently. I finally got around to trying to troubleshoot but in no way can get the Reminders list to show in iCal on the website anymore (just like you found). I was wondering if perhaps they were separating sharing functionality into the Reminders app but don't see it there either (nor even a Settings).
Note we still have the reminder lists on our devices (even the ones that were "owned" by the other), however when you use them, it's as if they were only your personal lists - they share only on your AppleID. Any help appreciated.
- 1Using a date field in a JDOQL query crashes 10-11
- 2Mac mini won't boot, shows no video, no startup chime, startup light is on 10-11
- 3Dynamic Heading in Interactive Report 10-11
- 4Delete photos in Photo Stream? 10-11
- 5Problem with ethernet 10-11
- 6Lightroom 1.0 sliders slow down , lag response 11-30
- 7Event notifcations reply with the wrong time 11-30
- 8O-R Relations in Sun J2EE SERVER/OC4j 11-30
- Fixed asset migration10/11
- How to link 2 queries in 11g (passing the result of 1 query to another)?10/11
- How can I set up an email signature in the Nokia 82210/11
- Oracle VM Server 2.2 Linux Guest cannot ntp to server properly10/11
- Generating DDL to accept user input parameters10/11
- How can I delete unwanted/inaccurate email addresses from the iPhone cache?10/11
- Problem in Business Workplace11/30
- SimpleSave portable backup drive--doesn't start automatically11/30
- How to create laser sound effects?11/30
- How to replace audio in existing edit?11/30