Unable to select "show reminders" in ical
I am unable to import my reminders into ical. Everything I've read shows that I need to select "show reminders" under View in ical, but this isn't an option (It's not even that I can't select it. It's just not there). My reminders and calendar are all visible on icloud, just not visible together on my mac.
Any help would be much appreciated.
AdvertisementSorry, no answer, but I have the same problem. I was trying to research why shared reminder lists between my wife and I, who have different AppleIDs, seemed to no longer work. We set them up originally using iCal on icloud.com and shared them per the instructions we'd found. They worked great, but seemed to be no longer working recently. I finally got around to trying to troubleshoot but in no way can get the Reminders list to show in iCal on the website anymore (just like you found). I was wondering if perhaps they were separating sharing functionality into the Reminders app but don't see it there either (nor even a Settings).
Note we still have the reminder lists on our devices (even the ones that were "owned" by the other), however when you use them, it's as if they were only your personal lists - they share only on your AppleID. Any help appreciated.
- 1Error message downloading j2se 1.5.0 on windows XP home edition (SP2) 10-11
- 2Getting runtime error while viewing the profiler analysis in TOAD 10-11
- 3My site looks great on the laptop, but does not transfer to desktop screen... 10-11
- 4Uses the library to get UTL_FILE to read a excel file in PL SQL? 10-11
- 5Adjust The Duration Of A Clip 11-30
- 6Closing a browser window 11-30
- 7Lookup API - asynchonous SOAP Adapter Queue 11-30
- 8Error: Error WLI-Worklist 11-30
- Install ORACLE 8.1.6 and 9i on HP UNIX 11.20 (11i)10/11
- Since I upgraded to OSX 10.7 I can not browse my photos in Time Machine10/11
- What does this error mean? There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)10/11
- How do i format my hard drive on my iMac then reinstall snow leopard10/11
- How can I get any of the search requests to open in a new tab and not the current window. I have just downloaded the new FF810/11
- Ctrl-Alt shortcuts to switch modules not working10/11
- When I connect my iMac to my Macbook via "Go" I see multiple versions of my iMac.10/11
- DWS variants for hours to be reduced for a particular leave11/30
- How to migrate lion to other mac - free11/30
- ERROR - 1270027 - Cannot proceed while the cube is being loaded.11/30