Unable to upload Video Files to my iPod
AdvertisementI've loaded Video files in an MP3 file format to iTunes. The files show up but I'm not able to download to my iPod.
When I select preferences and select Video this area is greyed out and will not allow me to change the selection which is presently set to "do not update videos"
Can anyoe help me
AdvertisementMP3 is an audio file format and does not display video. what program are you using to convert your video files? the format you need is MP4 or .m4v
the program has to beable to convert to a format that the ipod can read as video.
the program you are using my do it just let me know what u r using and i will let you know how.
- 1Price not coming in PO 10-11
- 2Can't update my iPod Touch 5th generation to iOS 6.1 - error 3194 10-11
- 3Itunes has sent a lot of my music into iCloud. I have not asked for this. I can't log on to icloud, since I only have an ipod. How do I get my music back? It seems to have disappeared from my computer. 10-11
- 4Vendor master LSMW- Address data + Purchasing view 10-11
- 5Can I transfer my music from the ipod to itunes? 10-11
- 6How to parse and retrieve records from xml files into columns in Table 11-30
- 7AIA Async delayed response pattern :RequestorABCS remains in suspended mode 11-30
- 8IWeb is not in Application Support Folder. Why? Help!! 11-30
- When going to update it says there is a billing problem with the previous purchase, I went in to fix it but it won't let me download it. How do I fix this problem?10/11
- I have changed my password for my i-pod, and I am wondering why I can no longer use it?10/11
- Transferring large library from PC external drive to Mac external drive10/11
- CSS problems in Dreamweaver CC?11/30
- HT5622 how to verify your account11/30
- Correct cable for recording11/30
- CS4: how to change cmd+H function?11/30
- Iphone 3g ios4 updated but didnt work11/30
- When you push the button VL02N that is in the post output of goods)11/30
- UIX/XML: sideNav layout problem11/30