Unable to upload Video Files to my iPod
AdvertisementI've loaded Video files in an MP3 file format to iTunes. The files show up but I'm not able to download to my iPod.
When I select preferences and select Video this area is greyed out and will not allow me to change the selection which is presently set to "do not update videos"
Can anyoe help me
AdvertisementMP3 is an audio file format and does not display video. what program are you using to convert your video files? the format you need is MP4 or .m4v
the program has to beable to convert to a format that the ipod can read as video.
the program you are using my do it just let me know what u r using and i will let you know how.
- 1Installation problem on fedora linux 10-11
- 2USEREXIT to adjust the rebate credit memo request to your own require 10-11
- 3Mac Mini - DVD Drive malfunction? 10-11
- 4Convert .txt file to .pdf using java code 10-11
- 5Cannot recall how to open iBook G3 14-Inch DVD tray 10-11
- 6Joins in abap programming 11-30
- 7Get items in all Outlook folders using EWS (PowerShell) 11-30
- 8Song in menu 11-30
- IPod Touch 4th Gen. will not turn on!10/11
- Can i use time machine with a airport extreme and a external hard drive10/11
- Could not initialize Photoshop because the file is empty.10/11
- Value Help in Interactive Adobe Form in Web Dynpro10/11
- Button-jump to slides not working11/30
- SXMB_MONI shows error in Java Proxy (Inbound)11/30
- End User Experience Management(EEM)11/30
- Can you print study cards created in ibooks?11/30
- Restoring iWeb pages11/30
- Survey link is not available11/30