Unable to upload Video Files to my iPod
AdvertisementI've loaded Video files in an MP3 file format to iTunes. The files show up but I'm not able to download to my iPod.
When I select preferences and select Video this area is greyed out and will not allow me to change the selection which is presently set to "do not update videos"
Can anyoe help me
AdvertisementMP3 is an audio file format and does not display video. what program are you using to convert your video files? the format you need is MP4 or .m4v
the program has to beable to convert to a format that the ipod can read as video.
the program you are using my do it just let me know what u r using and i will let you know how.
- 1DISCOVERER REPORT ISSUE IN Oracle 9iAS 10-11
- 2Is there a better way to do this projection/aggregate query? 10-11
- 3Photoshop CS6 trial not downloading 10-11
- 4Installing windows xp on macbook: question - please help! 10-11
- 5TC joined to AEBS network for g and n devices to connect separately 10-11
- 6Just moved from microsoft word, struggling with one thing . . the view 10-11
- 7What settings to make cpu not use its... 11-30
- 8Possible bug, at least serious problem, in the AS3.0 event architecture 11-30
- IPod 1st generation not recognized on mac10/11
- Parser dimension ACCOUNT's xml file error.10/11
- Mass extension of g/l accounts to company codes10/11
- IWeb movie pages, when published -- no movies11/30
- I need a copy of my bill from Adobe please. How do i recieve it.11/30
- Way to extract only the DDL out of an 8i Database?11/30
- EAP-TLS, Certificates for the machine...prompt for the user?11/30
- [SOLVED] package upgrade fails for python2-qt11/30
- Application toolbar in se4111/30
- Parsing error in file message, can't access Solution Center11/30