Unexpected error when trying to reset Firefox sync
I am trying to reset my password for Firefox sync with no success. When i enter my email address and hit "next" i get "Unexpected error". I don't want to create a new account with a different email address.
Any help is appreciated.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
'''''Note:''' After resetting Firefox, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences.'' See the [[Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems]] article for more information.
To Reset Firefox:
# Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
#*Click the menu button [[Image:New Fx Menu]], click help [[Image:Help-29]] and select ''Troubleshooting Information''. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
#*If you're unable to access the Help menu, type '''about:support''' in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
#At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Reset Firefox" that looks like this: [[Image:Button reset]]. Click on it.
#Firefox will close and reset. After it is done, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
#Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
- 1My ipod shuffle disappears after I click on the icon in Itunes. I reinstalled Itunes and my computer has been updated. What else can I do? 10-11
- 2When trying to sign up on some sites my att email address says invalid. I have no trouble logging into email, facebook, banking. This is mostly on new sites I am trying to sign up on. This does not seem to happen on IE. 10-11
- 3Reader version listed in GUI does not match that of executable file (again) 10-11
- 4How to transfer iphone5 contacts from work outlook on my iPhone to mac 10-11
- 5Cannot Install Netweaver 7.0 ABAP trial version 11-30
- 6New multi-platform Mobile Flex app development 11-30
- 7Teatimer periodically starts paging like crazy(1500+pfs). It slows the system down very noticiably. How do i stop if? 11-30
- 8Is there rich faces in jDeveloper 11g? 11-30
- Not able to Download music from my new 53510/11
- I have a Late 2005 (Power PC) G5 running 10.5.7 that I purchased used from10/11
- Oracle 8.0.6 to Oracle 8.1.7 communications issue10/11
- I want to sign the SECOND page of a pdf document and this system won't let me scroll down past the first page!10/11
- Timecode Video Effect (FREE)10/11
- Possible to track lost/stolen iPhone without sim card?11/30
- No backlight when Leopard installer loads on MacBook Pro11/30
- Using the CellRepeater Tag11/30
- MASSIVE PROBLEM!!!!!11/30
- C3-01 call/data log?11/30