Unexpected error when trying to reset Firefox sync
I am trying to reset my password for Firefox sync with no success. When i enter my email address and hit "next" i get "Unexpected error". I don't want to create a new account with a different email address.
Any help is appreciated.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
'''''Note:''' After resetting Firefox, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences.'' See the [[Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems]] article for more information.
To Reset Firefox:
# Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
#*Click the menu button [[Image:New Fx Menu]], click help [[Image:Help-29]] and select ''Troubleshooting Information''. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
#*If you're unable to access the Help menu, type '''about:support''' in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
#At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Reset Firefox" that looks like this: [[Image:Button reset]]. Click on it.
#Firefox will close and reset. After it is done, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
#Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
- 1I am trying to connect a 24" cinema display with mini display port cable to a 24" imac with a displayport - is there a cable for this as these two connections are two different sizes 10-11
- 2Error:[The specified object was not found in the store] when trying to read another mail box using Delegate access 10-11
- 3Planning for the future... 10-11
- 4VXML RINGTONE SERVICE Problem - Call is not routed to agents 11-30
- 5Users cannot save a Power View report to thier One Drive Site 11-30
- 7Http error 504:gateway timeout 11-30
- 8ADFS saml tokens and Weblogic 11-30
- Bridge won't open. Tried many ways but none works. Any suggestions please10/11
- IDVD will not burn anything!10/11
- Calculate sales tax rate using a query11/30
- I18n with struts11/30
- My iPhone 3GS11/30
- Format external HD with GUID to enable eDrive11/30
- ASM disk i/o11/30
- Arranging email accounts11/30
- Will MacOffice 2011 (v. 14.3.1) work with Mavericks?11/30
- I just bought an iphone 5, I do not have a sprint sim to activation it,is it possible to factory unlock it then activation it?11/30