Unexpected error when trying to reset Firefox sync
I am trying to reset my password for Firefox sync with no success. When i enter my email address and hit "next" i get "Unexpected error". I don't want to create a new account with a different email address.
Any help is appreciated.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
'''''Note:''' After resetting Firefox, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences.'' See the [[Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems]] article for more information.
To Reset Firefox:
# Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
#*Click the menu button [[Image:New Fx Menu]], click help [[Image:Help-29]] and select ''Troubleshooting Information''. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
#*If you're unable to access the Help menu, type '''about:support''' in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
#At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Reset Firefox" that looks like this: [[Image:Button reset]]. Click on it.
#Firefox will close and reset. After it is done, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
#Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
- 1Using to pass the current user while creating a procedure 10-11
- 2GREPFind/Replace Anchored Objects 10-11
- 3How to exactly replicate webpage fonts in Photoshop? Can it be done? 10-11
- 4Will Not Sleep In Energy Saver Mode 10-11
- 5What is the maximum MBPS for the AirPort Extreme 5th Generation? 10-11
- 6Using Java for dynamic web page content 10-11
- 7Selected element in HtmlSelectOneMenu is not correctly set 10-11
- 8Mp3 converter... 11-30
- Error while deploying application in Web center Spaces via ant script10/11
- Just got a nano. Wanted to take all my music from my computer that I had even before I had Itunes not all were bought from itunes. I loaded them into itunes and all of them won't transfer to nano only the ones that I brought from itunes. why not all?10/11
- I can't drag and drop songs from iTunes to SD card anymore. Just me?10/11
- IC webclient question10/11
- Making in InDesign CS5.5, editing in CS6, then opening in CS5.5 again10/11
- Jnlp file wont open11/30
- Populate dialogue processing box when raised work flow manually11/30
- Syncing photo stream11/30
- IPhone 4s/BlueTooth/IOS6 update11/30
- Create New OM Object11/30