USB Printing AirPort Extreme 802.11n
AdvertisementI've upgraded to the new AirPort Extreme 802.11n base station and am having troubles printing to printers that worked fine with my previous AirPort Extreme 802.11g base station.
Both USB printers are detectable for set-up in the Print & Fax Preference tab and can be printed to when hooked directly to my computer. They are also detectable for set-up in the Print & Fax Preference tab when hooked via the base station.
So, all set-up and settings are fine. The issue I am having which never occurred before is that the file is sent to the queue but is immediately labeled as stopped and will not print no matter what I try.
I've configured, reconfigured, reset,you name it but with no luck.
does anyone have any answers out there. Please help...
AdvertisementI have had the same issue repeatedly after upgrading to Leopard. I can no longer use my printer (Brother HL-2070N the "network ready one") with my airport extreme router. It used to show up before I updated to 10.5.2, now I can't even get it to show up at all. I reset the base station, unplugged, and then re-plugged in the printer, nothing worked. Then I tried to just delete it from my list of printers and re-add it, but now my computer can't find it! I didn't change anything on my network at all, and I had literally printed something just 10 minutes before I applied the update. Very frustrating for a $180 router.
- 1My home button is not working correctly on my iPod Touch [4th Gen] 10-11
- 2In my fire fox window every thing has disappeared including firefox tab and address and menu bars and the problem is persisting even after reinstalling the brow 10-11
- 3Tables for Balance sheet Items. 10-11
- 4Date problem with timezones 10-11
- 5IPhoto Book Themes - Printed Guides 10-11
- 6Abap Import Error - ERROR: DbSlErrorMsg rc = 29 10-11
- 7Tax Condition not geeting updated 11-30
- 8Login problem in application in APEX 4.0 11-30
- My iPod Touch has had random lines appearing on the screen at certain times (videos, typing)10/11
- How do I get iPhone movies into iTunes' movie menu in the sidebar?10/11
- Error while Comparing 2 Document10/11
- Creating an illustrator file from an indesign file10/11
- Target file name using Dynamic Configuration10/11
- My Client is having a serious problem with the Contact Form Widget10/11
- Loop condition in Workflow10/11
- Cannot find relation - Known Issue?11/30
- Missing Window Top Edge, etc. (LR 1.3.1)11/30
- IM TRYING TO INSTALL ITUNES TO MY COMPUTER BUT AN ERROR KEEPS ON POPPING SAYING THAT APPLE APPLICATION SUPPORT IS REQUIRED TO RUN ITUNES PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL ITUNES. WHAT DO I DO?11/30