USB Printing AirPort Extreme 802.11n
AdvertisementI've upgraded to the new AirPort Extreme 802.11n base station and am having troubles printing to printers that worked fine with my previous AirPort Extreme 802.11g base station.
Both USB printers are detectable for set-up in the Print & Fax Preference tab and can be printed to when hooked directly to my computer. They are also detectable for set-up in the Print & Fax Preference tab when hooked via the base station.
So, all set-up and settings are fine. The issue I am having which never occurred before is that the file is sent to the queue but is immediately labeled as stopped and will not print no matter what I try.
I've configured, reconfigured, reset,you name it but with no luck.
does anyone have any answers out there. Please help...
AdvertisementI have had the same issue repeatedly after upgrading to Leopard. I can no longer use my printer (Brother HL-2070N the "network ready one") with my airport extreme router. It used to show up before I updated to 10.5.2, now I can't even get it to show up at all. I reset the base station, unplugged, and then re-plugged in the printer, nothing worked. Then I tried to just delete it from my list of printers and re-add it, but now my computer can't find it! I didn't change anything on my network at all, and I had literally printed something just 10 minutes before I applied the update. Very frustrating for a $180 router.
- 1How to call the crystal report in jsp page 10-11
- 2I have a Flash Sample to rotate images and text but I not find a way to display special characters 10-11
- 3Cisco Aironet 350 series/panel indicator 11-30
- 4How to hide parameters? 11-30
- 5I upgraded to Firefox 13.0.1 and it keeps locking up when I launch it on my Windows 7 machine. 11-30
- 6Can't download my content 11-30
- 7Rename a chosen file 11-30
- 8R7 240 Windows Vista 32-bit Driver 11-30
- GR for purchase order with Account assignment E10/11
- My imac won't start up past the grey screen, apple and spinning clock10/11
- HT1459 why is my apple ID not been used at iTunes Store?10/11
- Please help, I need to open a port...10/11
- How do I determine what URL to use when launching to display a RH10 .htm page?10/11
- Post processing PDF to XML.10/11
- How to Pass a data from Client to another client11/30
- ISE Provisioning - Google Play Ports Changed?11/30
- Target Yield in Material Master11/30
- Imported iMovie video 6 times larger than .mts files on camcorder11/30