USB Printing AirPort Extreme 802.11n
AdvertisementI've upgraded to the new AirPort Extreme 802.11n base station and am having troubles printing to printers that worked fine with my previous AirPort Extreme 802.11g base station.
Both USB printers are detectable for set-up in the Print & Fax Preference tab and can be printed to when hooked directly to my computer. They are also detectable for set-up in the Print & Fax Preference tab when hooked via the base station.
So, all set-up and settings are fine. The issue I am having which never occurred before is that the file is sent to the queue but is immediately labeled as stopped and will not print no matter what I try.
I've configured, reconfigured, reset,you name it but with no luck.
does anyone have any answers out there. Please help...
AdvertisementI have had the same issue repeatedly after upgrading to Leopard. I can no longer use my printer (Brother HL-2070N the "network ready one") with my airport extreme router. It used to show up before I updated to 10.5.2, now I can't even get it to show up at all. I reset the base station, unplugged, and then re-plugged in the printer, nothing worked. Then I tried to just delete it from my list of printers and re-add it, but now my computer can't find it! I didn't change anything on my network at all, and I had literally printed something just 10 minutes before I applied the update. Very frustrating for a $180 router.
- 1Time capsule doesn't see printer through USB hub 10-11
- 2So i bought the 9.99 a month photoshop (with lightroom) and then installed CC when i went to the app tab both PS and LR said "try" instead of install is that how setup usually goes? or well it ask me later for serial numbers? 10-11
- 3Recording to Ipod through Input? 11-30
- 4Account determination - Valuation class 3040 11-30
- 5How Execute a Query again in BI 7.0 11-30
- 6Mass reversal of one component issued to many production orders 11-30
- 7TS3694 keep getting error code 1015 help please 11-30
- 8BPM from WebDynpro 11-30
- Creation of MM Routine for Calculation of VAT10/11
- Changing seq. aspect ratio: crashes FCP10/11
- Workflows in web dynpro java10/11
- How to use the cancel indicator in ME2810/11
- Flash links show undefined please help ASAP10/11
- External table issue.10/11
- How to do itemrendering in actionscript10/11
- What Variables have been used in a Query???11/30
- SOS: module /TMWFLOW/CHECK_PRJ_CONS: No export system for productive client11/30
- At the time of implimentation of SAP BW In jenaral how many reports11/30