Use AQ Adapter Header Message ID Value in BPEL Process
I'm trying to obtain the value of the message_id in a header variable created in a receive branch activity linked to an AQ Adapter, i've created the variable in the adapter tab of the receive activity and linked the message type variable with the InBound WSDL of the header. I want to use this message_id value obtained in the dequeue operation to set as correlation_id in a future enqueue. The question is, when i do a copy operation in an assign activity of the message_id in the first header variable (dequeue) to the second header variable (enqueue) the BPEL raises an error telling me that the variable was empty, can you help me with this? Am i doing the whole thing wrong? I'm using the 10g version on R3.
Thanks a lot!
I selected "Receive" while configuring B2B adapter. While creating the BPEL process to receive the message, i have created it as Empty BPEL process "Define WSDL later". Then i configured the B2B adapter. In the Empty BPEL process i place a receive activity and wire the B2B adapter. Operation available in Receive activity is "Receive". I'm i configuring wrongly?
- 1Double entries are updated. 10-11
- 2Element Entry not showing up for new option in a plan after Open Enrollment 10-11
- 3Do you have any plans to add user polygon (boundary) creation ability to your great Excel Power Map program ? 10-11
- 4Why won't Photoshop Elements 12 open? 10-11
- 5Convert jsp to pdf? 10-11
- 6Help with ipod videos 11-12
- 7Best photo shops? 11-30
- 8Default Configuration files 11-30
- How to set the tasks as cancelled10/11
- FDM : How to map rejected members in Essbase10/11
- Variable Offset not working in BI 7.010/11
- Getting large file sizes in AppleScript...10/11
- Wireless neighbor's music library on my mac10/11
- FCE4 and Sony 12E avchd recorder and importing mts files10/11
- WebLogic 6.0 SP1 Duplicates JSP Request11/30
- Unexpected End of File error in LR 1.311/30
- The detail module has disappeared from my tool panel in Lightroom 5. [was:Wolfshooter]11/30
- My Mac Pro freezes.11/30