Use oracle http server to configure mod_plsql
I have a question.
I have already installed HTTP server using the Oracle Database10g Companion CD
on my Windows 2000 SP4.
At the end of the installation, it refers to http://<computer_name>:7777
to open the HTTP server page.
It seems work fine that it showed the Welcome page of HTTP Server and I find this
"Oracle HTTP Server is the Web server component of Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2). Oracle HTTP Server is a robust, reliable Web server based on the Apache HTTP Server, version 1.3."
But I could'nt do anything of using the mod_plsql components nor another
Modules (mods) which showed in the welcome page since there is no link to such things.
BTW, I have experienced with the HTTP server previously on Oracle9i
When I open the HTTP server page, it showed links to some Modules (mods)
components such as mod_plsql, etc.
Does the HTTP Server in this version need to be configured to use the links like in Oracle9i's HTTP Server?
Or the new Oracle HTTP server does not support for this thing?
Actually, I worked on Oracle Workflow, which need the Oracle HTTP server to configure
some few things such as DAD.
Please, can anybody help me to solve this problem.
hope this helps
- 1Unable to export with Sony HDV 10-11
- 2How many times can I download photoshop elements? 10-11
- 3How do I transfer files to another user account? 10-11
- 4My store account was blocked and i dont know why? 10-11
- 5How to create a hyperlink to prompt an email to a certain email address? 10-11
- 6What is the best case for 30GB iPod Video? 11-30
- 7Can't send mail on any servers 11-30
- 8Please sign in again. iTunes Match has encountered an error. 11-30
- How to generate XML file from oracle database query result10/11
- A while ago i backed up my ipod touch 4g and yesterday it was acting up so i restored it and it deleted ALL of my pictures so can anyone help me to get them back?10/11
- I've deleted my photos app and now to go to search and type in 'photos' to be able to access my photos? How can I get it back on my home screen10/11
- How to take panorama photo10/11
- Read the file line by line from upload10/11
- How to get Client IP address in oracle apps. Are there any API's.11/30
- Dynamic SQL in Forms11/30
- How do I hide marching ants in cs6--command H did the job in CS411/30
- Adobe Reader XI does not open files with a command line "path" argument.11/30