Use oracle http server to configure mod_plsql
I have a question.
I have already installed HTTP server using the Oracle Database10g Companion CD
on my Windows 2000 SP4.
At the end of the installation, it refers to http://<computer_name>:7777
to open the HTTP server page.
It seems work fine that it showed the Welcome page of HTTP Server and I find this
"Oracle HTTP Server is the Web server component of Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2). Oracle HTTP Server is a robust, reliable Web server based on the Apache HTTP Server, version 1.3."
But I could'nt do anything of using the mod_plsql components nor another
Modules (mods) which showed in the welcome page since there is no link to such things.
BTW, I have experienced with the HTTP server previously on Oracle9i
When I open the HTTP server page, it showed links to some Modules (mods)
components such as mod_plsql, etc.
Does the HTTP Server in this version need to be configured to use the links like in Oracle9i's HTTP Server?
Or the new Oracle HTTP server does not support for this thing?
Actually, I worked on Oracle Workflow, which need the Oracle HTTP server to configure
some few things such as DAD.
Please, can anybody help me to solve this problem.
hope this helps
- 1Integrated Planning - trying to load data from basic to realtime cube 10-11
- 2How to force Dreamweaver refresh the file view 10-11
- 3Can I sell my 2009 MacBook Pro? 10-11
- 4Short close of Purchase order 10-11
- 5Want to organize library by "album", not "album by year" 11-15
- 6ADF with non Oracle databases? 11-30
- 7Exporting Music From iTunes To Flash/Memory Stick 11-30
- 8Change background color of JList 11-30
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 message: "Licensing for this product has stopped working." I have the serial number but not the media. How do I use the software?10/11
- PLEASE someone explain 2x Apple ID and Apple TV11/30
- Language conversion problem in VL02n T-code.11/30
- Can iPhoto find and remove duplicates?11/30
- Currently using panther but would like to go to tiger but...11/30
- After Photoshop Elements quit working for the second time in three months, I uninstalled it and now cannot get it to reinstall from the disc. Nothing happens when I insert the disc. All I can do is look at the folders and files and see nothing that tells11/30
- IPhone Camera - Video Camera11/30
- Help to restoring my iphone11/30
- Seeing other things?11/30
- CS3 upgrade installation11/30