Use oracle http server to configure mod_plsql
I have a question.
I have already installed HTTP server using the Oracle Database10g Companion CD
on my Windows 2000 SP4.
At the end of the installation, it refers to http://<computer_name>:7777
to open the HTTP server page.
It seems work fine that it showed the Welcome page of HTTP Server and I find this
"Oracle HTTP Server is the Web server component of Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2). Oracle HTTP Server is a robust, reliable Web server based on the Apache HTTP Server, version 1.3."
But I could'nt do anything of using the mod_plsql components nor another
Modules (mods) which showed in the welcome page since there is no link to such things.
BTW, I have experienced with the HTTP server previously on Oracle9i
When I open the HTTP server page, it showed links to some Modules (mods)
components such as mod_plsql, etc.
Does the HTTP Server in this version need to be configured to use the links like in Oracle9i's HTTP Server?
Or the new Oracle HTTP server does not support for this thing?
Actually, I worked on Oracle Workflow, which need the Oracle HTTP server to configure
some few things such as DAD.
Please, can anybody help me to solve this problem.
hope this helps
- 1Game Center has no response after click accept Agreement 10-11
- 2Duplicate folders NAME~1 appear in PSE9 Elements 9 Orgainser folder view 10-11
- 3Printer Not Responding MX922 10-11
- 4Why wouldn't indexOf ArrayList function work? 10-11
- 5Service Number/Port Number in HTTP receiver adapter 10-11
- 6Menu.ksh 11-30
- 7Material Type value update activation 11-30
- 8To trim leading zeroes 11-30
- I am unable to access the app store and certain websites on my ipod touch. I already tried restoring nothing changed. Also it is post ios 6. Can anyone help?10/11
- What are the settings for a 60d to take pictures in a gym10/11
- How to read from and write into the same file from multiple threads?10/11
- Which is better when charging? Turning it off or leaving it on?10/11
- Crash when syncing iphone11/30
- Reg SAL List Viewer to EXCEL Display (not excel downlading)11/30
- Report In Web Analysis Studio11/30
- Change seller name in iTMS?11/30
- Does pages have a search feature on documents11/30
- Greatest Hits11/30