Use oracle http server to configure mod_plsql
I have a question.
I have already installed HTTP server using the Oracle Database10g Companion CD
on my Windows 2000 SP4.
At the end of the installation, it refers to http://<computer_name>:7777
to open the HTTP server page.
It seems work fine that it showed the Welcome page of HTTP Server and I find this
"Oracle HTTP Server is the Web server component of Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2). Oracle HTTP Server is a robust, reliable Web server based on the Apache HTTP Server, version 1.3."
But I could'nt do anything of using the mod_plsql components nor another
Modules (mods) which showed in the welcome page since there is no link to such things.
BTW, I have experienced with the HTTP server previously on Oracle9i
When I open the HTTP server page, it showed links to some Modules (mods)
components such as mod_plsql, etc.
Does the HTTP Server in this version need to be configured to use the links like in Oracle9i's HTTP Server?
Or the new Oracle HTTP server does not support for this thing?
Actually, I worked on Oracle Workflow, which need the Oracle HTTP server to configure
some few things such as DAD.
Please, can anybody help me to solve this problem.
hope this helps
- 1Key figure Explaination in SNP planning books 9ASNP94 10-11
- 2XI 3.0 File Adapter: Converting File Content in Sender Adapter 10-11
- 3How to do the multiple-line String at JList? help! 10-11
- 4HT201700 can I use the usa power adapter in china? 10-11
- 5Using the Illustrator scribble effect in Flash? 11-30
- 6VISA: How to get the CSV file through C/C++ code? 11-30
- 7I have a droid DNA by HTC and cannot download apps anymore, it just says installing and goes on forever 11-30
- 8New MBP- Please Advise 11-30
- Flash Builder 4 with Flex SDK 4.0 for Intel App Up10/11
- My apps won't update and new apps won't download..help?11/30
- Using Plugin NIK SOFTWARE with Aperture 311/30
- How do I get Outlook 2011 for Mac without purchasing another Full Suite of Office11/30
- When I go to the Windows Icon and click on it to do a search programs11/30
- How do I switch from Chinese back to the U.S store?11/30
- Revisioning for SOA Composites SOA12c11/30
- Having issues with web pages.11/30
- OS update waiting11/30
- Need Scrolling message in portal11/30