Using ink and slide on Adobe sketch on portrait mode
Advertisementhow do you use it on portrait mode?
the stylus moves up and to the left.
CAn can this be fixed?
AdvertisementConnect does not currently support Ink & Slide, but that would be a great suggestion to make in the Connect user forum Connect General Discussion
- 1Help with PS Elements? 10-11
- 2Color Distortion with Mac Lion, CS6, Epson R2880 printer 10-11
- 3My iphone 4s wont connect in apple tv 3rd gen dont show the airplay icon, but apple tv can connect in Bose sound touch 20 via airplay, and the iphone also connect to sound touch 20 via airplay, so it means theres something wrong in my iphone. 10-11
- 4Header items not exporting to PDF in CS4 10-11
- 5Patch 6880880 failed on (12.0.6). 11-30
- 6SEM CPM 11-30
- 7First Play to Menu 11-30
- 8Rmi ClassDefNotFound Exception 11-30
- How can i store data from a pc to TC10/11
- IOS 8 - iCloud Keychain with Multiple Login Accounts for a Site10/11
- HP Laserjet Pro 200 color M251n unresponsive in Sleep Mode10/11
- Error FICORE405 while adding field in Sort Key of GL11/30
- IPad Safari opening possible for mid-2013 MBP11/30
- OBJECT_ID_NOT_FOUND short dump (BBP_CENTRALPERSON_GET with WF-BATCH?)11/30
- Availability check in R/3 for CRM 5.0????11/30
- Web Page Composer export web site problem11/30
- Why do I always need to enlarge my web pages "Home Page" included to be able to read them??11/30
- Which MacBook Pro w/ Retina to buy for Video Editing?11/30