Values update in T.Code : KSBT
I need complete process (Document / details) on how the values updated in t.code : KSBT. Which is required to explain to the end user.
Appreciated your quick reply.
AdvertisementNormally you update your cost center planning in by following steps:
1- Overhead planning by KP06, you enter cost centes, cost elements and values (Can be manual or automatic through uploading of BDC"
2- Upload your planning hirarchy and sales planning (COPA)
3- Transfer sales value from COPA to SOP by KE1K
4- Run LTP (long term planning. MC8G,MS01
5- Transfer activity from LTP . KSPP
6- Post statistical Key Figures (SKF). KP46
7- Reconciliation of activity . KPSI
8- Splitting of activity. KSS4
9- Price Calculation. KSPI
following above steps will update KSBT automatically. On the other hand, if you know you activity rates and you want to update KSBT manually you can do that in KP26.
I hope above will throw some lights
- 1I have the same itunes account on two different devices with different information. how can I merge the two? 10-11
- 2Firefox 5 does not accommodate Google Toolbar. I really want this. When I open a new tab, all of my recent history of webpages are displayed in images. Can this be done in a different way, or through a different platform? 10-11
- 3Computer Died need to sync from i-pod to i-tunes 10-11
- 4Scroll bar of Detail table disappears after clicking on other Detail table. 10-11
- 5How to increase the max connections for business rules. 10-11
- 6Read from a file and execute the statement 11-30
- 7How OAMessageLovInputHelper works? 11-30
- 8SNMP v3 user name 11-30
- E7 Mail app slow to open mails with attachments10/11
- Applescript to read text file & set color of matching files in a folder10/11
- How to use gmail as the client in elements 1110/11
- Automatic dispute case creation11/30
- Are Keywords Hierarchical or not?11/30
- Is iOS 4.3.1 still sluggish on iPhone 3Gs?11/30
- Cut the rope11/30
- IS-U: ABAP Objects or Classic?11/30
- Initialize Orgchart with expanded right leaf of the Hierarchy Tree11/30
- Error when I execute an application with the java command in a DOS prompt11/30