Values update in T.Code : KSBT
I need complete process (Document / details) on how the values updated in t.code : KSBT. Which is required to explain to the end user.
Appreciated your quick reply.
AdvertisementNormally you update your cost center planning in by following steps:
1- Overhead planning by KP06, you enter cost centes, cost elements and values (Can be manual or automatic through uploading of BDC"
2- Upload your planning hirarchy and sales planning (COPA)
3- Transfer sales value from COPA to SOP by KE1K
4- Run LTP (long term planning. MC8G,MS01
5- Transfer activity from LTP . KSPP
6- Post statistical Key Figures (SKF). KP46
7- Reconciliation of activity . KPSI
8- Splitting of activity. KSS4
9- Price Calculation. KSPI
following above steps will update KSBT automatically. On the other hand, if you know you activity rates and you want to update KSBT manually you can do that in KP26.
I hope above will throw some lights
- 1Multiple user accounts, multiple Ipods, One computer, One Itunes library 10-11
- 2Concept of Integrated Consolidation Unit of SEM BCS 10-11
- 4Exit_SAPLF048_001 Exit_SAPLF048_002 10-11
- 5Import Server not working 10-11
- 6RDBMS 188.8.131.52 on Linux 11-30
- 7Preview won't load 11-30
- 8How the Block to do changes in partucular BOM Assemblies 11-30
- Trouble keeping Server 10.4.8 Intel working with 2003 AD.10/11
- How to create a new rate category10/11
- Elements 6, Canon 50D Raw Files, Windows Vista10/11
- I accidentally uninstalled my sound card driver and cannot retrieve11/30
- Cannot get airplay to accept my @me account name to stream video?11/30
- How much UNDO does a query need?11/30
- Query using JOIN11/30
- Opening Word file in Tomcat11/30
- Another Express cs. Extreme question11/30
- Sort events in iPad11/30