Video playback stops when a push notification arrives.
AdvertisementI'm finding that any video playing whether it is in netflix or any other app will stop playback when a push notification arrives.
Is there any way to stop this as it really gets annoying especially when settling into watch a long film via netflix.
AdvertisementTurn off push notification. That is what i have done. Notification is turned off, all email is set to off, and I manually retrieve email when i want to check my mail. Haven't had any wifi problems, video stoppage.
- 1Runtime error in Receiver determination 10-11
- 2Problem with display of content in Windows XP - help! 10-11
- 3What is the difference between credit memo in invoice year and in next year 10-11
- 4Native "3D Cinematic" titles can't be resized or moved 11-30
- 5Quicktime 7 OS status error -50 when opening a movie. 11-30
- 6Online videos 11-30
- 7Hey plz help me out!! i am using macbook pro 10.5.8..... and was using photobooth...and then after some time i opened it and there was no green light on cam, and it displayed nothing! plz tell me how to fix it! i want to see my face again!!! plz help me 11-30
- 8How can I get a keyboard on my iPad? 11-30
- Project Team Planner10/11
- Desktop HP Pavillion running Windows 7 freezes on start up10/11
- Can't remove PC-DOS from Windows 7 Boot menu after using PC-Doctor for DOS Bootable CD10/11
- ICS Problems with D410/11
- Duplicate deleted items one read one unread in Outlook 2010, 2013 using Exchange 201010/11
- Can I connect two macs with thunder bolt ?10/11
- HTML tags in Hidden Item not displaying correctly11/30
- Definition of new search help in report RFBILA0011/30
- Split records T-SQL11/30
- Getting javadoc out of jpd/jws/ejb/jcx/work files11/30