Video playback stops when a push notification arrives.
AdvertisementI'm finding that any video playing whether it is in netflix or any other app will stop playback when a push notification arrives.
Is there any way to stop this as it really gets annoying especially when settling into watch a long film via netflix.
AdvertisementTurn off push notification. That is what i have done. Notification is turned off, all email is set to off, and I manually retrieve email when i want to check my mail. Haven't had any wifi problems, video stoppage.
- 1Is my computer really messed up. 10-11
- 2Weblink.api causing slowdown in Acrobat Pro 9 10-11
- 35800 v50 Sky mobile TV 10-11
- 4Order Configuration Suggestions 11-30
- 5URGENT - Change color for a set of rows in JTable 11-30
- 6Video keeps stopping, but sound continues 11-30
- 7I have a AIR-WLC2112-K9 is not opening in GUI 11-30
- 8How do i stop each song getting up under seperate album covers? 11-30
- How can I transfer a copy of Acrobat Pro 9 from one Mac to another?10/11
- Creation of a "print all" button in web template11/30
- F-22 Posting Customer Invoice11/30
- "G/L Account is missing" "Good Receips PO - Rows - Warehouse Code]131-4611/30
- Can Director do this?11/30
- Unable to open SMTP session through ASA 5512-X11/30
- SQL in ABAP11/30
- Trouble with Camera Raw Plug-in11/30
- Serial number for photoshop elements611/30
- Is Cord Needed to Play in Car for iphone the same as nano?11/30