Current position: Home > Default > Want to add by code a short cut of a pdf file to an rtb in vb6, using adobe reader 9
Want to add by code a short cut of a pdf file to an rtb in vb6, using adobe reader 9
AdvertisementUsing vb6 code, I add a pdf file from a list to a richtextbox.
On versions 5 & 6 a "short cut" is placed in the rtb which is what I want so that the document can be double-clicked to view at a later date.
On versions 8 & 9 the file opens automatically "within" the rtb.
Can I make version 9 work the same as earlier versions.
AdvertisementWe have PDF documents stored on server-side, the ActiveX control and Adobe Reader are installed on client-side.
When users open our web page, click our "Print weekly report directly" button, the ActiveX control on client will be called, and perform the above coding. It tries to download the PDF document from server to client, and pass it to the printer on client silently by using FilePrintSilent function.
The report can be printed, but not correct. It involves some unexpected characters which should be English or Traditional Chinese originally, as shown in the attached picture.
Thanks in advance!
- 1When i close Firefox it no longer asks me if i want to save all the open tabs. when i start Firefox only one tab opens and not all the tabs i was using. how can i regain this feature? 10-11
- 2Error while sending an APDU 6d 00 10-11
- 3Overdelivery shipping for make-to-order production 10-11
- 4Problem with Java applets 10-11
- 5How to load the pre-built dashboards? 10-11
- 61.0.1 & 1.0.2 and still stopping music while surfing & slow email sending 11-30
- 7Mimicking Canon Digital Photo Professional Picture Styles 11-30
- 8Installing PS CS3 with Win 7 64 bit 11-30
- My downloaded text sounds do not show up under the sounds tab in settings after installing 8.1.1. can someone help me please?10/11
- Link from Accounting Doc Number to PO10/11
- Mac Pro does not sleep with lid open10/11
- My Macbook Pro running Lion 10.7 will no longer connect to either my HP or Epson printers. Both printers report that they are connected to the correct wireless network and until 2 weeks ago work perfectly.10/11
- We have multiple accounts with a vendor but like a single Vendor Master rec11/30
- Doubts creating a line report in BAM 11 tp411/30
- Hyperion Financial Reports books issue11/30
- Ipod wont do anything at all11/30
- ITunes 9.0.2 on Windows 7 Version Check BUG!11/30
- Status Flag not appearing if branching11/30