Current position: Home > Default > Want to add by code a short cut of a pdf file to an rtb in vb6, using adobe reader 9
Want to add by code a short cut of a pdf file to an rtb in vb6, using adobe reader 9
AdvertisementUsing vb6 code, I add a pdf file from a list to a richtextbox.
On versions 5 & 6 a "short cut" is placed in the rtb which is what I want so that the document can be double-clicked to view at a later date.
On versions 8 & 9 the file opens automatically "within" the rtb.
Can I make version 9 work the same as earlier versions.
AdvertisementWe have PDF documents stored on server-side, the ActiveX control and Adobe Reader are installed on client-side.
When users open our web page, click our "Print weekly report directly" button, the ActiveX control on client will be called, and perform the above coding. It tries to download the PDF document from server to client, and pass it to the printer on client silently by using FilePrintSilent function.
The report can be printed, but not correct. It involves some unexpected characters which should be English or Traditional Chinese originally, as shown in the attached picture.
Thanks in advance!
- 1IPod Tag Issue 10-11
- 2Pdf files won't open on Mac 10-11
- 3LR3 export problem. 10-11
- 4Not able to see all the subject areas with BI Author and BI Consumer roes 10-11
- 5Cost Value in COPA 11-30
- 6The message no vl049 is changed from warnning prompt to error prompt. 11-30
- 7Bash script run via cron not executing MYSQL command 11-30
- 8HT1923 is anyone not seeing their ipod on itunes since the latest install 11-30
- How to display the data in row wise in smartform10/11
- I can no longer add events to my calendar from my e mail.10/11
- Purchase & Sales Register10/11
- Operating system os x 10.6.8 safari 5.1.10. am told on checking that 16.0.305 is installed but not listed in applications. have downloaded install app but cannot carry out the installation. am informed flash player is blocked.10/11
- Severe memory leak in LR5 (CC release v5.0) when cropping (rotating) images10/11
- How to change the resolution af adobe captivate10/11
- Reprocessing of Production order/Process order11/30
- Mandatory field "Priority" for maintenance plan11/30
- HANA DB 1.00 Build 20 - Error import COPA Data with HANA STUDIO 1.00...11/30
- Shared Libraries on Mac OSX Server - Colorsync Profiles, Fonts etc.11/30