What are the navigations in R/3
Can any one please let me know What are the navigations in R/3 (like FI/SD/MM navigations)
Thanks in advance
Can you elaborate on your question. I really don't understand what you meant by navigations in R3.
Assuming that you are looking for R3 standard transactions for each of the modules mentioned, please search the forums and you'll get a comprehensive list of transactions.
From a BW/BI perspective you can start with Tcode SBIW on the R3 side.
- 1How can i run javac command in a Servlet? 10-11
- 2Error in installing patch 126.96.36.199. "Exception in Thread "main" 10-11
- 3Unable to create filesystem (mkfs.ext4) 2TB CentOS 6.5 VM 10-11
- 4Oracle query sort by case sensitive 11-30
- 5[CS3, CS4 JS] Start/end of stroke 11-30
- 6License Server: IP Address for Virtual Server 11-30
- 7Error in CC by invoice history 11-30
- 8WebPart error when using XML Viewer WebPart with _vti_bin/owssvr.dll in SharePoint 2010 11-30
- Error msg in process chain10/11
- LogMeIn Ignition no longer sees MacBook "Documents"10/11
- (New thread) HP SimpleSave md1000h External Hard Drive - Can't Access Files,10/11
- Different margins in PDF after upgrade to Office 201310/11
- How to make a copy of the IMAP Sent messages when the Sent folder file can not be found?10/11
- Forced to save document with another new name?11/30
- Viewing attachments! My Ally will not display attachments!11/30
- My browser doesn't DETECT java...where exactly11/30
- A link to download a .pdf complete manual for illustrator cc11/30
- Saving/Printing iMessage conversations11/30