What are the navigations in R/3
Can any one please let me know What are the navigations in R/3 (like FI/SD/MM navigations)
Thanks in advance
Can you elaborate on your question. I really don't understand what you meant by navigations in R3.
Assuming that you are looking for R3 standard transactions for each of the modules mentioned, please search the forums and you'll get a comprehensive list of transactions.
From a BW/BI perspective you can start with Tcode SBIW on the R3 side.
- 1Installing Hyper-v Windows Server 2008 R2 on to Windows 8.1 Pro 10-11
- 2R12 links between GL and AR through XLA 10-11
- 3Adobe Acrobat Pro Extended: Revoke 10-11
- 4Can a Deployment Plan Modify Values in a .properties file? 10-11
- 5HT1976 No service problem in my Iphone 5 and its new 11-30
- 6C#-SYSDBA to mounted standby DB 11-30
- 7Computer crashes when using illustrator 11-30
- 8Server 2008 R1 32bit installation is hanging on crcdisk.sys, no OS option in recovery. 11-30
- IPhone 5s deleted voice memo10/11
- Example of Interactive ALV Report10/11
- Call transaction in the popup screen10/11
- ICloud Control Panel - Outlook 200711/30
- HI Data Mart Interface from one BW to another BW System11/30
- Trouble enabling NDES logging11/30
- Formatting the write statements11/30
- Saivng last run data in Power Pivot11/30
- I installed the ios 5.0.1 and now suddenly close apps and battery dies faster than the ios5!11/30
- Delete files on my Time Capsule11/30