What is the use of an outbound Select in DB adapter
In an ESB project, I use a DB adapter to 'select' certain rows from a table. But it is being shown as an outbound adapter and I am unable to transform the xml output of the selected rows. How can I achieve this in ESB. If I use the same adapter in BPEL, it gives me a response xml which I can transform, but in ESB, I am unable to create a routing service that takes the xml output of the selected rows and does a transformation.
Thanks for the repy !!!!
Now, as you said we can access a (deep) node of the whole model using an access object.
Let us consider the component set ONEORDER. As seen we can use the following path to reach BTDocFlowAll using search object :-
BTQuery1O -> BTOrder -> BTOrderHeader -> BTHeaderDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowAll ....
Also, to reach BTDocFlowAll we can even use the access object as follows :-
BTAdminI -> BTItemDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowAll....
Now my question is :-
Normally we use the class cl_crm_bol_query_service to fire a search based on a search object. Can we use the same class to fire a search based on access object ?
(actually I currently dont have a CRM system so I could not try it out myself).
If not, then how do we fire a query using an access object ?
- 1How to test for différent Select into a single PL/SQL block ? 10-11
- 2PDF font viewed Evince different than actual PDF font? 10-11
- 3Cancelation of posted excise invoice 10-11
- 4Creating a PDF with transparency without exporting to PDF (Mac) 10-11
- 5Please help, Photoshop gurus. 10-11
- 6Sending Request Mapping errors back to a consumer for a sync scenario 10-11
- 7I want iTunes software for my PC( win7 32bit), i want iTunes software for my PC( win7 32bit) 11-30
- 8How do i see the e-mails on my desk top from my me acct 11-30
- CS3 Web Photo Gallery index.htm renaming10/11
- Unit JHR is not created in language EN11/30
- Static vs Singleton for cache11/30
- Problem in saving production order confirmations11/30
- ClassNoFound Exception11/30
- Can't download the Free trial11/30
- Video doesn't start from the beginning11/30
- Error 8800 save as jpg11/30
- TimeCapsule suddenly got very slow.11/30
- Edit in contacts gone11/30