What is the use of an outbound Select in DB adapter
In an ESB project, I use a DB adapter to 'select' certain rows from a table. But it is being shown as an outbound adapter and I am unable to transform the xml output of the selected rows. How can I achieve this in ESB. If I use the same adapter in BPEL, it gives me a response xml which I can transform, but in ESB, I am unable to create a routing service that takes the xml output of the selected rows and does a transformation.
Thanks for the repy !!!!
Now, as you said we can access a (deep) node of the whole model using an access object.
Let us consider the component set ONEORDER. As seen we can use the following path to reach BTDocFlowAll using search object :-
BTQuery1O -> BTOrder -> BTOrderHeader -> BTHeaderDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowAll ....
Also, to reach BTDocFlowAll we can even use the access object as follows :-
BTAdminI -> BTItemDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowAll....
Now my question is :-
Normally we use the class cl_crm_bol_query_service to fire a search based on a search object. Can we use the same class to fire a search based on access object ?
(actually I currently dont have a CRM system so I could not try it out myself).
If not, then how do we fire a query using an access object ?
- 1Photoshop CS4 Is Not Showing all Formats/Extensions when saving. [was: Please Help] 10-11
- 2Alligning Select Options in WebDynpro 10-11
- 3Base 26 to Base 10 Java Code - Realbasic Equivalent? 10-11
- 4T3i- Movie recording has stopped automatically 11-30
- 5Order to Delivery Issue 11-30
- 6Access key to use Composite Application Services 11-30
- 7Type Tool/black document window issue. 11-30
- 8Problem updating iPhone 4 from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3 11-30
- Since upgrade to IOS 10.9 and associated iTunes 11.1.3, I can no longer WiFi sync iPad (IOS 7.0.3) nor iPhone (IOS 6.1.3). USB connection is required. Formerly I could sync both devices without locating them physically (not necessarily charging).10/11
- When installing Logic Pro 8, "skip" is enabled/greyed out on Logic Pro Box10/11
- Embedding reference/page links to external PDF, in Word document before exporting it as PDF...10/11
- 2013 OWA - Open Another Mailbox, :-( something went wrong, Error 50010/11
- Strange system font problem10/11
- Library Albums Object11/30
- Weblogic 8.1 sp4 - Autorotate log files11/30
- 3D in photoshop cc does not work, the program will be cut off automatically11/30
- External Editor settings don't move to photoshop11/30
- RADIO SIGNALS ARE INTERFERING WITH MY CALLS HELP!!...11/30