What is the use of an outbound Select in DB adapter
In an ESB project, I use a DB adapter to 'select' certain rows from a table. But it is being shown as an outbound adapter and I am unable to transform the xml output of the selected rows. How can I achieve this in ESB. If I use the same adapter in BPEL, it gives me a response xml which I can transform, but in ESB, I am unable to create a routing service that takes the xml output of the selected rows and does a transformation.
Thanks for the repy !!!!
Now, as you said we can access a (deep) node of the whole model using an access object.
Let us consider the component set ONEORDER. As seen we can use the following path to reach BTDocFlowAll using search object :-
BTQuery1O -> BTOrder -> BTOrderHeader -> BTHeaderDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowAll ....
Also, to reach BTDocFlowAll we can even use the access object as follows :-
BTAdminI -> BTItemDocFlowSet -> BTDocFlowAll....
Now my question is :-
Normally we use the class cl_crm_bol_query_service to fire a search based on a search object. Can we use the same class to fire a search based on access object ?
(actually I currently dont have a CRM system so I could not try it out myself).
If not, then how do we fire a query using an access object ?
- 1Home Sharing doesn't work on my iMac (2013) 10-11
- 2Where Can I get a pre-paid phone plan and microSIM card for iPhone 4 in Seoul, Korea? 10-11
- 3How to use a parameter of a report program from selection screen in a dialog program 10-11
- 4Is there a maximum size of the media library in relation to the disc size? 10-11
- 5Which Module for Vocally challenged Inter C.A. Student 11-30
- 6Forced *^$$#% Line Returns! 11-30
- 7Process.exec and '-character 11-30
- 8Profit Centre Trial Balance 11-30
- How to create a 'parallel' extended display through Apple TV Airplay10/11
- How to add or remove silence at the beging and at end of each audio file using batch process10/11
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Activation Issue10/11
- Imported source file name changed for the external table10/11
- Problem with af:query11/30
- Fixed BOM item11/30
- Ipod photo won't restore in OSX11/30
- File Extension (.TXT) is missing in the FF Log m4ils.11/30
- Unsupported Image Format after update11/30
- Best modem routers for macs11/30