Where does the Iphone get the Contacts from?
AdvertisementI recently purchased an Iphone and set it up. When I looked at my Contacts, there were hundreds of Contacts in the Contact list. I recognized most of them, but I'm wondering, where did it pull the Contact information from? It seemed to have pulled the information from numerous souces, based on what I saw in the Contact list.
Advertisementfrom your contacts on your Mac? icloud.
From your old phone- that got carried over.
Back up assistant from your carrier- if you use that service.
- 1Difference between GL and AA. Error MQ555 in ABST2 10-11
- 2Track Pad Freeze 10-11
- 3Profit center is missing in the Sales Order Items 10-11
- 4What is the relationship between Process and Session parameter in Oracle 10-11
- 5Attach sql MDB file for JDBC 10-11
- 6Report to get the materials extended to which plants 11-30
- 7How to convert maintenance view 'v_t001k_assign' to inner join tables 11-30
- 8IS-U/CRM business partner created in SD results in data loss 11-30
- Upgraded to iTunes 11. Now, I can not sync my music to my iPhone 4S (iOS 6.0.1) Apps, movies and videos sync OK. Music is the problem. Tags are correctly check-marked. Any ideas ???10/11
- When i try and update itunes this message: Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package itunes64.msi in the box below. keeps coming up10/11
- Why can't I do batch actions from CS4 or CS5 Bridge now when I could before?10/11
- How to send message to pager in pl/sql?10/11
- How can I get a loading animation to play while fly playback component loads a file?11/30
- Account on the fritz again.11/30
- Oracle Database Express Edition 10g; Designer, PL/SQL; Download11/30
- Query list on particular customer table11/30
- Contact Apple Support Welcome back. Do you need help with the same topic?11/30
- ORA-01591: lock held by in-doubt distributed transaction string11/30