Where does the Iphone get the Contacts from?
AdvertisementI recently purchased an Iphone and set it up. When I looked at my Contacts, there were hundreds of Contacts in the Contact list. I recognized most of them, but I'm wondering, where did it pull the Contact information from? It seemed to have pulled the information from numerous souces, based on what I saw in the Contact list.
Advertisementfrom your contacts on your Mac? icloud.
From your old phone- that got carried over.
Back up assistant from your carrier- if you use that service.
- 1I upgraded to 4.o and added the fireFTP which I use all the time and it does not work. How can I get this to work? 10-11
- 2Material for Accounts Payable 11-30
- 3Cannot download and install ios 7.1.2 on iphone 5c. Error during download but no ref number... 11-30
- 4Urgent, my HDD is dying! : Will a Lenovo MT-M 5485 -AB6 take only a SATA III HDD? 11-30
- 5HTTP Debugging 11-30
- 6When down loading customer information it will not accept my serial no 11-30
- 7[Solved] systemd creates autofs after unmounting /boot 11-30
- 8Shockwave Player 18.104.22.1680 (Hotfix 3) released 11-30
- Remote Update to iWeb, is it possible?10/11
- Cannot scan to computer with HP Deskjet 1510 due to missing scan icon ?10/11
- I had my iphone 4s synced to itunes on my work laptop. The IT group at work stripped out that installation and will not allow me to reinstall. My iphone insists it has to sync to my work laptop itunes. How do I change iphone settings to look at an itunes10/11
- Error while creating table 'EDISEGMENT' entry for Transfer Structures10/11
- Font is fuzzy not sharp lost crispness10/11
- Software Summary Report11/30
- Add a different graphic to my title tab11/30
- HFM 11 -Org by Period- is it possible to show active entities only in EPMA?11/30
- CS4 Cache and "Open Recent"11/30
- Windows 8.1 installation Error code 0x8000400511/30