Current position: Home > Default > Why aren't my albums viewable from the finder/pictures/iphoto library ?
Why aren't my albums viewable from the finder/pictures/iphoto library ?
AdvertisementWhen I want to import a photo to a website and I choose the picture file on my hard drive then the iphoto library none of the albums that I have created in iphoto are visible. The only organization is chronological and I have no idea where to find my pictures. I end up having to create a folder on my desktop and import the photos there first. There must be a better way!
AdvertisementClick here for information. The iPhoto Library is a Mac-style package instead of an UNIX-style one; this type of package exists in Mac OS 9, which has no UNIX connection.
- 1Error in opening the adobe form to create a PCR 10-11
- 2WTF? DW Deleted My Testing Server Files! 10-11
- 3Selection of Custom JTable cell renderer inconsistenent between LAFs 10-11
- 4Grace period for iTunes Plus? 11-30
- 5Dynamic creation for Workflow Transitions 11-30
- 6Anybody know about the Window Presentation and Google Update Plugins? 11-30
- 7Image darkening on export 11-30
- 8Uploading .ldt file for changes on the 11-30
- My gf is borrowing an iPhone and theres a few odd things setup on it regarding wireless syncing and something under SMS with a receiving email address. I was wondering if msgs she is sending or even receiving would be going to this address.10/11
- Dock to Mini USB connector?10/11
- My office refuses to purchase an iMac...11/30
- PO rejection mail11/30
- Purchase order -Price variations11/30
- Goto next frame in a movieclip from main timeline button11/30
- 'Primary Only', I seem to be stuck in it...11/30
- Any idea where SU53 result gets stored11/30
- Lenovo T430 - No Audio Devices Are Installed - I am out of ideas11/30
- How to calculate MTD,YTD in Repository11/30