Current position: Home > Default > Why aren't my albums viewable from the finder/pictures/iphoto library ?
Why aren't my albums viewable from the finder/pictures/iphoto library ?
AdvertisementWhen I want to import a photo to a website and I choose the picture file on my hard drive then the iphoto library none of the albums that I have created in iphoto are visible. The only organization is chronological and I have no idea where to find my pictures. I end up having to create a folder on my desktop and import the photos there first. There must be a better way!
AdvertisementClick here for information. The iPhoto Library is a Mac-style package instead of an UNIX-style one; this type of package exists in Mac OS 9, which has no UNIX connection.
- 1Matching video sources: Panasonic DVX 100 and Canon G10 11-30
- 2Assignment of vendor to purchasing organization 11-30
- 3How to list column names and data types for a given table using SQL 11-30
- 4If you have no electricity for more than 8 hrs you have no phone with Fios 11-30
- 5What is Authoring Workflow in Adobe Frame Maker for Author / reviewer 11-30
- 6Version of Report Builder? 11-30
- 7HTTP Submit Button - How to post data to an IIS Server 11-30
- 8JNDI + method + overriding....... Plz 11-30
- How Do I Delete My Old Apple ID From My iPhone When That ID No Longer Exists?10/11
- Can I restore a previous library from my iPhone?10/11
- Nokia asha 305, a worst phon10/11
- Soft brushes come with a hard edge...10/11
- How do I restore QT Pro?10/11
- My wife, daughter and I have iPhones. We all have iMessage and Send Read Receipts activated. All the messages sent between the three of us are blue except those that my wife sends to me. They are green. Can anyone explain why.11/30
- Adobe app manager won't launch11/30
- Request for classic hp calculator emulators for WebOS11/30
- Micro SD Corrupt, Mac OS X Can't Read11/30
- Another random image: empty frames11/30