Current position: Home > Default > Why aren't my albums viewable from the finder/pictures/iphoto library ?
Why aren't my albums viewable from the finder/pictures/iphoto library ?
AdvertisementWhen I want to import a photo to a website and I choose the picture file on my hard drive then the iphoto library none of the albums that I have created in iphoto are visible. The only organization is chronological and I have no idea where to find my pictures. I end up having to create a folder on my desktop and import the photos there first. There must be a better way!
AdvertisementClick here for information. The iPhoto Library is a Mac-style package instead of an UNIX-style one; this type of package exists in Mac OS 9, which has no UNIX connection.
- 1MacBook pro, snow leopard, iPhone and Bluetooth PAN problems 10-11
- 2Alt+mnemonic key is not working properly for Menu Items 10-11
- 3Can't print a pdf file with adobe reader 10.1.12 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 RDS session 10-11
- 4HT1491 purchase could not be completed 11-30
- 5Removing date stamps from photos 11-30
- 6How large is an iOS update? 11-30
- 7How do I stop spam tabs/new windows from opening constantly every time I click on anything? 11-30
- 8Mac and PC 11-30
- ORA-03147 error while running Alert10/11
- Canon 450D CR2 Files compatible with Photoshop Elements 7?10/11
- Preloader Problem in CP510/11
- How can I tell if my mini iPad has Retina display10/11
- A215-7422 Audio Issue: High-pitched noise11/30
- Oracle Error 01034 After attempting to delete a large number of rows11/30
- The touchpad on my Macbook has become irresponsive. It works sometimes but normally remain insensitive. Sometimes the screen goes to back and forth by itself as I am dragging it using the touchpad.11/30
- Preload a load movie11/30
- XI Interoperability with C-based Custom Applications11/30
- Synchronizing IPTC/IIM and XMP metadata in JPEG images11/30