Wire Payment / ACH
what is the meaning of WIRE PAYMENTS & ACH.
ACH/ Wire transfer: A computer-based clearing and settlement facility established to process the exchange of electronic transactions between participating depository institutions. Such electronic transactions (or wire transfers) take the place of paper checks.
Look at the following link for more insight:
Re: SAP -FI - Wire Payment
Re: Outging Paymnet - F110
Hope this helps.
Please assign points as way to say thanks.
- 1Displaying Characteristics on every row in Report 10-11
- 2How can I get ExportPDF to not add hyphens when converting to Word? 10-11
- 3Problem with pdf files on my mobil 10-11
- 4How to i connect my imac and my macbook so there doncuments are up to date 10-11
- 5SAP Netweaver 2004 XI 3.0 SR1 11-30
- 6SOS Unable to Connect Report Server 11-30
- 7Title set files not in correct physical order 11-30
- 8When i plug in my iphone to itunes, it says "Iphone can't be used because mobile device service is not started" HELP! 11-30
- ITunes cannot connect to Itunes store so I cannot register my iphone 3gs10/11
- How come changing from 4:3 to 16:9 no longer available ?10/11
- Workflow PDF email attachment10/11
- The printer driver is not installed on this computer....10/11
- Where can I get a replacement charger for a Palm Zire m15011/30
- HT2905 how do i hide duplicates in itunes 10, not delete them11/30
- Database block with multiples images11/30
- IDoc config11/30
- Problème d'affichage dans Lightroom : coloration orange ???11/30
- I lost my playlists. Where did it go? How can I relocate them?11/30