Wire Payment / ACH
what is the meaning of WIRE PAYMENTS & ACH.
ACH/ Wire transfer: A computer-based clearing and settlement facility established to process the exchange of electronic transactions between participating depository institutions. Such electronic transactions (or wire transfers) take the place of paper checks.
Look at the following link for more insight:
Re: SAP -FI - Wire Payment
Re: Outging Paymnet - F110
Hope this helps.
Please assign points as way to say thanks.
- 1I have QuickTime Pro 7 on a PC (win xp). I have several QT movies saved on my PC that I can play using QT. I would like to be able to play these movies on my iPad2. I've tried to convert them to iPad format using iTunes but that option doesn't 10-11
- 2Document Folder Issue 10-11
- 3Yosemite/SMS Relay - with a Windows phone? 11-30
- 4Cannot move objects with Selection Tool 11-30
- 5Photoshop CC 100% zoom setting seems different 11-30
- 6All my contacts disappear !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11-30
- 7Double Ampersand aka "&" sign in the bookmarks bar 11-30
- 8Adobe After Effect CC version crashed after import file. 11-30
- I'm having a problem in FCP7 with all video transitions. Every transition has a rolling flicker throughout the effect. What is causing this?10/11
- I am trying to find out if I can change a setting of the calendar in my iPhone. When I view calendar, in month, I would like to view it with the starting day of the week being Monday, not Sunday. Is it possible to make this change? SS10/11
- How do I correct the error: adobe acrobat 9 distiller can not find its standard icc profiles.10/11
- Machine turns itself on all the time10/11
- Email account issues11/30
- Each track of each playlist is listed. How do I turn this off?11/30
- Unable to connect to SAP business one through web service11/30
- Face time is blurry on my iPad mini11/30
- C3 double communities icons11/30