Wireless Keyboard - Whatsapp and FB
AdvertisementI just bought the docking and the wireless keyboard (apple store) for my iphone use, purpose of this becuase of i dont want to use the onscreen keyboard.
however, i cant enter every single sentance i had type. so i need to click on SEND button manually on the screen.
I wonder how can i ENTER? i try COMMAND+RETURN but its not working.
please help me. if not can i refund the keyboard.
AdvertisementAs I've been checking, this is a matter of the App, name it WhatsApp. If you try to do it with MSN messenger you'll be your keybord working well (meaning, using ENTER to send the message).
I don't want to make Apple life specially easy, but this particular issue is not for they, hehe.
- 1Please answer a programming question for an admin 10-11
- 2Connection with airport impossible after security update 10-11
- 3Project wise profitability analysis 10-11
- 4Programmatically generate password for pdf with data from database 10-11
- 5HT1692 how do i sync my kids ipad to my mac 11-30
- 6Update my mac osx server 10.6.8 to mac osx server 10.8 11-30
- 7Bootable backups - disk utility and which external drives 11-30
- 8Task-Flows in JDeveloper 11 11-30
- DW CS6 - Spry collapsible panels - How to have panel close when you click away from it?10/11
- Portal and Internet Explorer problem10/11
- Can I have a product formula in an entire column that will multiply the previous two columns?10/11
- Can't install a .mpkg file - a Security Preferences issue?10/11
- Recover apps on symbian 60 v5 after master reset?10/11
- Survey results not updated to Application10/11
- Case statement for States11/30
- FAGLL03 - very slow11/30
- Solaris 8 boot block11/30
- The mail on my i mac sent out three messages i did not address and did not send the one i had addressed11/30