Wireless Keyboard - Whatsapp and FB
AdvertisementI just bought the docking and the wireless keyboard (apple store) for my iphone use, purpose of this becuase of i dont want to use the onscreen keyboard.
however, i cant enter every single sentance i had type. so i need to click on SEND button manually on the screen.
I wonder how can i ENTER? i try COMMAND+RETURN but its not working.
please help me. if not can i refund the keyboard.
AdvertisementAs I've been checking, this is a matter of the App, name it WhatsApp. If you try to do it with MSN messenger you'll be your keybord working well (meaning, using ENTER to send the message).
I don't want to make Apple life specially easy, but this particular issue is not for they, hehe.
- 1Is this a known...bug from hell? 10-11
- 2Itunes 188.8.131.52 crashes when I attempt to download new podcasts. 10-11
- 3Cna I connect an old VGA monitor to my POWER MAC G5? 10-11
- 4What are the performance tradeoffs when using more than one EntityStore? 10-11
- 5Does Keynote have a "fit show to music" option? 10-11
- 6Details tab of monitor tab 11-30
- 7HTML font anti-alias issue (Windows) 11-30
- 8New Hard drive installation difficulties in MacBook pro 15" 11-30
- Integration of BO reports with Enterprise portal11/30
- Date to show in MM/DD/YYYY format11/30
- Procedure to run program in back ground and foreground.11/30
- How to put WSUS in dormant state11/30
- Can't see timecode from transcoded footage11/30
- How to set a RichTree (af:tree) as readonly?11/30
- Generate multiple PDFs using FOP11/30
- How to implement DataTable where we can move the columns arround11/30
- My nano 1st gen was exploded11/30
- Query for items on hold and items that are inactive for past 18 months.11/30