Current position: Home > Default > WL Server & apache 2 integration: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
WL Server & apache 2 integration: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
we're running Apache 2.0.50 as a front-end for WL Server 8.1 using mod_weblogic as the proxy.
We have to run Apache as a different user than the default LocalSystem account to be able to access a windows share. But when we set up Apache to run as a user (in the windows domain) the server will not start up. Looking at the error log I can see the following message:
[Wed Jan 26 16:10:37 2005] [crit] (OS 5)Access is denied. : mod_weblogic: could not create lock
The user has administrative rights on the server so I'm not really sure why mod_weblogic can not obtain a lock.
What is the lock it's trying to obtain?
has this been resolved by anyone in the meantime? I'm running into the same kind of problem. Here's my setup:
Apache 2.0.55, on Solaris 8
mod_wl_20.so, from Bea Weblogic Server 8.1 SP 2
When I have the following line in my httpd.conf file:
LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so
I receive the following error in Apache's error log file:
[timestamp] [crit] (13)Permission denied: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
I am currently not running Apache as root. Without the weblogic module, it works fine.
I guess my main question is: what kind of lock is it trying to obtain? Changing the AcceptMutex parameter in Apache does not seem to help.
- 1Do I need to design on just one page for a scrolling "single page design? 10-11
- 2Java.lang.NullPointerException with rich:pickList 10-11
- 3New Iphone 4s price with ATNT contract 10-11
- 4Binary Data Type in finder methods for CMP beans 10-11
- 5Trouble Adding Movies - CMV Files and Creative Centrale 11-30
- 6XServe won't boot from any drive, but recognizes them in OS X Installer 11-30
- 7Dragging Formulas 11-30
- 8Sender file truncated 11-30
- Error 42037 and new iTunes download is not working10/11
- How do I get my money back when I talk to people who run me in circles? (for their amusement)10/11
- Photoshop CS4 type tool and paint bucket10/11
- How to call Reports in oracle forms 10g10/11
- How do i create a usb boot drive for OS X Lion 10.7.510/11
- Need help downloading Adobe Acrobat X Pro10/11
- Can I change out the type of tablet without incurring fees10/11
- NEW FEATURE PHONE! LG Cosmos 2!!10/11
- How do I get adobe flash to play on galaxy s4.11/30
- Java vm not found11/30