Current position: Home > Default > WL Server & apache 2 integration: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
WL Server & apache 2 integration: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
we're running Apache 2.0.50 as a front-end for WL Server 8.1 using mod_weblogic as the proxy.
We have to run Apache as a different user than the default LocalSystem account to be able to access a windows share. But when we set up Apache to run as a user (in the windows domain) the server will not start up. Looking at the error log I can see the following message:
[Wed Jan 26 16:10:37 2005] [crit] (OS 5)Access is denied. : mod_weblogic: could not create lock
The user has administrative rights on the server so I'm not really sure why mod_weblogic can not obtain a lock.
What is the lock it's trying to obtain?
has this been resolved by anyone in the meantime? I'm running into the same kind of problem. Here's my setup:
Apache 2.0.55, on Solaris 8
mod_wl_20.so, from Bea Weblogic Server 8.1 SP 2
When I have the following line in my httpd.conf file:
LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so
I receive the following error in Apache's error log file:
[timestamp] [crit] (13)Permission denied: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
I am currently not running Apache as root. Without the weblogic module, it works fine.
I guess my main question is: what kind of lock is it trying to obtain? Changing the AcceptMutex parameter in Apache does not seem to help.
- 1Special RAM brand for Satellite A100 (PSAA9)? 10-11
- 2Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw 10-11
- 3How to I get rid of this on my screen? "In order to continue installation, please close the following application: iPhoto" 10-11
- 4My 2008 MacBook Pro screen has now got interference across the whole screen. It looks similar to a pre-cable interference from bad reception. What is the problem here? 10-11
- 5ITunes 220.127.116.11 all of a sudden doesn't find iphone - can't sync 10-11
- 6FACE TIME with new Snow Leopard 10-11
- 7SMTPD consumes all available RAM resources 10-11
- 8No Broadband 11-30
- Urgent:Error while deploying the BPEL process10/11
- Thunderbolt Lacie Drive Causes Display Color Issues10/11
- Changing EPN topology programmatically11/30
- Unable to go to change mode of variable in BI query designer11/30
- Upload image from Mobile device using SAP ui5 controls11/30
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 Installed, still no response from Zen11/30
- Consolidation process at a specific consolidation area level11/30
- Programmatically pick a cell from a table11/30
- Extend Distribution Channel in Customer Master11/30
- I dont like the new Firefox. It makes some of my applications deficient. How I can convert to the last version?11/30