Current position: Home > Default > WL Server & apache 2 integration: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
WL Server & apache 2 integration: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
we're running Apache 2.0.50 as a front-end for WL Server 8.1 using mod_weblogic as the proxy.
We have to run Apache as a different user than the default LocalSystem account to be able to access a windows share. But when we set up Apache to run as a user (in the windows domain) the server will not start up. Looking at the error log I can see the following message:
[Wed Jan 26 16:10:37 2005] [crit] (OS 5)Access is denied. : mod_weblogic: could not create lock
The user has administrative rights on the server so I'm not really sure why mod_weblogic can not obtain a lock.
What is the lock it's trying to obtain?
has this been resolved by anyone in the meantime? I'm running into the same kind of problem. Here's my setup:
Apache 2.0.55, on Solaris 8
mod_wl_20.so, from Bea Weblogic Server 8.1 SP 2
When I have the following line in my httpd.conf file:
LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_20.so
I receive the following error in Apache's error log file:
[timestamp] [crit] (13)Permission denied: mod_weblogic: could not create lock
I am currently not running Apache as root. Without the weblogic module, it works fine.
I guess my main question is: what kind of lock is it trying to obtain? Changing the AcceptMutex parameter in Apache does not seem to help.
- 1How can i connect my Imac late 2012 to my Samsung TV?? 10-11
- 2Need to create a virtual server and give its access to another admin 10-11
- 3Automatic creation of billing from VF04 10-11
- 4Java ME SDK 3.0 Problems 10-11
- 5Pricing Condition Type - Not visible to the customer 10-11
- 6How to remove the "Mozilla Firefox" folder... 11-30
- 7Does anyone know why only one of my two daughters' phone can be located on iCloud even though both have turned on their find my iPhones? 11-30
- 8Inorder to update dep of asset in internal order 11-30
- Acrobat 8.1.2 not scaling when printing10/11
- Using a second computer as a software synth10/11
- Help needed in configuring alerts in XI10/11
- Changing audio output device for currently running program10/11
- My Blackberry torch 9800 won't boot completely10/11
- Identifying vendor text ,internal note fields11/30
- GTX980 gaming 4g vbios nv317mh.113 ?11/30
- FileDownload, downloading data from Server to Client/Share11/30
- Problem on alerter base on break11/30
- Sales doc assignment11/30