Won't create Excell sheet accurately
AdvertisementI have reports done in Excell with 4 sheets as pages. they
are all pretty much the same lay-out. All pages show normally when
looked at under print preview for Excell but only 2,3,and 4 convert
to Adobe properly. (I'm using 6.0 Standard). The bottom of 1
doesn't want to show up. I've tinkered a bit and had it show up on
a second page after converting but this is no good. It prints
normally in Excell. Any thoughts would be appreciated or if I can
send the report as an attachment somehow so you can easier see what
I am doing wrong.
AdvertisementThe easiest fix is to format the receiving column as Text prior to making your entries.
Another way is to format as "Numeral System", Base: 10, Places: 5. This doesn't work so well if you need the 4 extra digits that some people like to use.
It's also possible to create a Custom Format, but it's rather more involved.
- 1How does one use an external microphone with the internal camera? 10-11
- 2How to create collection (query) based on report results? 10-11
- 3PLS-00103 in Trigger compilation ! 10-11
- 4Error NPE at org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.java 11-30
- 5Nvidia driver won't work 11-30
- 6Macbook Pro wont power on... at all 11-30
- 7HH4 only works at 100mbit for wired connections, n... 11-30
- 8Replace read character from file 11-30
- How can i install a windows version 8 on a 3 year old iMac 27 (only windows and nothing else not via bootcamp = result shut be a clean iMac with windows - no10/11
- Can't Install HP Drivers in Lion10/11
- IMac Hard Drive expectations, Are mine too high?10/11
- Why does Prelude keep pausing during playback on ingest from a P2 Card?10/11
- The iTunes application could not be opened. An unknown error occurred10/11
- Slip or slide assets in timeline less than 1 frame increments?11/30
- By default: join a specific network11/30
- Update to Raw Camera 5.7 in PSE 811/30
- Unable to use trial version now, can I still try it at a later time?11/30
- CRM2015: AD Domain Functional Levels Ambiguity - Clarification Sought11/30