Won't create Excell sheet accurately
AdvertisementI have reports done in Excell with 4 sheets as pages. they
are all pretty much the same lay-out. All pages show normally when
looked at under print preview for Excell but only 2,3,and 4 convert
to Adobe properly. (I'm using 6.0 Standard). The bottom of 1
doesn't want to show up. I've tinkered a bit and had it show up on
a second page after converting but this is no good. It prints
normally in Excell. Any thoughts would be appreciated or if I can
send the report as an attachment somehow so you can easier see what
I am doing wrong.
AdvertisementThe easiest fix is to format the receiving column as Text prior to making your entries.
Another way is to format as "Numeral System", Base: 10, Places: 5. This doesn't work so well if you need the 4 extra digits that some people like to use.
It's also possible to create a Custom Format, but it's rather more involved.
- 1OSB Installation in production environment 10-11
- 2Configuring Message Clasifications Exchange 2010 - Outlook 2007/2010/2013 10-11
- 3HP compaq Presario C700 LAPTOP NO Power 10-11
- 4Split clips in Final Cut Pro X are losing audio 11-30
- 5Exporting photos from iPhoto - storage space 11-30
- 6Aperture unable to play slideshows since updating to Yosemite and 3.6 11-30
- 7Cannot start managed server domains for SOA Suite 11g with Weblogic 11-30
- 8Load variables externally? 11-30
- Modificar Plano de Contas B1 versão 8.8210/11
- Application is not starting10/11
- Can't find other computers on network10/11
- I'm trying to update boot camp to 5.1 so i can install windows 8.1 but...10/11
- SFTP adapter issue with dupliacate files10/11
- Problem with structure cell STYLE10/11
- HT5517 How to connect iPad to TV using airplay?10/11
- Determination of price conditions11/30
- LVS HTTP request error11/30
- Can i change the casing on my hp pavilion dv6-6176sa ?11/30