Current position: Home > Default > Would like to know if mobileme will support .ASP or .PHP anytime soon?
Would like to know if mobileme will support .ASP or .PHP anytime soon?
AdvertisementDoes anyone know if Apple will consider having .ASP and .PHP supported on their network????
AdvertisementBetter ask the question in the MobileMe forum.
But the answer will be the same : nobody knows.
Send a feedback : http://www.apple.com/feedback/mobileme.html
- 1Quicksilver or Automator? Or something else? (Complicated task within) 10-11
- 2Animated Gif supported? 10-11
- 3How to open multiple instance of Adobe Live Cycle Designer ES 8.2 10-11
- 4Not able to create vendor account 10-11
- 5Why do my margins get cut off when I right click print, but not when I open my document and print? 10-11
- 6Macbook 2.1 10-11
- 7I accendetly drop my ipod in the bathwater how do I fiix it 11-30
- 8I always have this message when I install itunes 11-30
- How can I exit from full-screen View?10/11
- Http server code 401 reason Unauthorized10/11
- Will you help me with troubleshooting why my applications are not loading and why I'm getting so many fork failures?11/30
- How can I implement this with CWGraph control?11/30
- Vendor return Excise error11/30
- Remove authorization to delete Opportunities and Activities11/30
- Cross tab data is getting multiplied if i use multiple queris in asingle report11/30
- Sending Chinese email uisng FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API111/30
- Detail Navigation not showing up11/30
- Sliding Panels hidden content shows on page load11/30