WRT120N- Cannot reset default settings
AdvertisementI've browsed the forums for a possible solution to this problem. I've tried holding the reset button for 30 sec/1min, followed by powering down for the same amount of time. I've also tried pinging the default 192.168.1.1, and got a few messages of "Destination cannot be reached" before the message of request timed out.
I set the router to be a wireless access point on my school network, but the network is not recognizing the modem as part of its system. I'm hoping to start the process from scratch (I've set up numerous routers in the same manner, this one is causing me lots of problems). Any advice?
AdvertisementDo not connect the modem to the router...Only connect the computer to the router.Disable the firewall and anti-virus on the computer...Hard-reset the router again.power cycle the router...On the computer assign the static ip address 192.168.1.10,subnet 255.255.255.0 and gateway as 192.168.1.1...Now,go to the command prompt and try ping the gateway again...
- 1I bought a new mac and my music in itunes didn't transfer over from my old cpu. Most of it was put on with cd's I have. Can I transfer the music from my I-phone to itunes on my mac? 10-11
- 2Sum of Distinct Count 10-11
- 3How does the filter work in BD64 10-11
- 4RMAN script problem to create logical standby database ! 11-30
- 5Dateformat 1000*60*60*24 11-30
- 6Troubleshooting Email Issues of Dynamic Online PDF Form 11-30
- 7Lightroom displays files and exports files darker than the original or from Photoshop 11-30
- 8TX digitizer replacement - did it myself and life is good (so far!) 11-30
- HT201209 my friend sent me an email saying she sent me a song and that all I needed was an itune account or apple ID. now that I finally got that set up it is asking for a code. I don't have her email anymore and I don't remember getting a code?10/11
- How can I reset an old passed when the system tells me I have wrong birthdate10/11
- Please Help! I think my hard drive might have died (iMAC G3 600)10/11
- Re: using own modem and router10/11
- I hired a commercial artist to create a color image for the cover of a self published book. I want a black and white image for the inside. The commercial artist has not responded to this request. How do I determine the format of the color image, I'm guess11/30
- Importing CR2/RAW from Canon EOS 20d11/30
- B1160W Internal Error Code11/30
- Exception if UPDATE.....WHERE..... statement fails11/30
- ITunes 11.1.5 unexpected quit error on My iMac 21.5"11/30
- Slides via Aperture and Coolscan V ED?11/30