WRT120N- Cannot reset default settings
AdvertisementI've browsed the forums for a possible solution to this problem. I've tried holding the reset button for 30 sec/1min, followed by powering down for the same amount of time. I've also tried pinging the default 192.168.1.1, and got a few messages of "Destination cannot be reached" before the message of request timed out.
I set the router to be a wireless access point on my school network, but the network is not recognizing the modem as part of its system. I'm hoping to start the process from scratch (I've set up numerous routers in the same manner, this one is causing me lots of problems). Any advice?
AdvertisementDo not connect the modem to the router...Only connect the computer to the router.Disable the firewall and anti-virus on the computer...Hard-reset the router again.power cycle the router...On the computer assign the static ip address 192.168.1.10,subnet 255.255.255.0 and gateway as 192.168.1.1...Now,go to the command prompt and try ping the gateway again...
- 1My internet connection will not work on my ipad 10-11
- 2InDesign CS5 on two computers with same settings 10-11
- 3Which codec converting MP4 for editing? 10-11
- 4Issues between power, usb and airport? 10-11
- 5How can I get Automator to create a workflow for combining .jpgs into pdf? 11-30
- 6Making a button in actionscript 3.0 HELPPP!!! 11-30
- 7How to change the textarea to html editer in knowledge maintenance page ? 11-30
- 8Regarding Oracle R12 Financials Training. 11-30
- Error while creating sequence - related to xdb installation?10/11
- Can I use CSS with PS Web Gallery Preset?10/11
- I made a apple id on the computer and when i try to sing on my phone it told me that id is not made how do i fix it ?10/11
- I have an iphone and iPad and just purchased an iMac. I would like to have my contacts from my phone and ipad loaded onto my iMac. But it is not working. Please advise. Thanks10/11
- Firefox 35.0.1/windows doesn't display all yahoo web mail controls, IE works fine.10/11
- Drop and drag songs10/11
- Implementing Google ForceSafeSearch on Mac OS X Server11/30
- Balance Dimensions11/30
- F-20 posting11/30