X1carbon doesn t turn on
AdvertisementMy x1carbin thinkpad doesn t turn on. Have made a hard reset but still nothing. Please help!
Welcome to Lenovo Community!
As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with your ThinkPad X1 carbon not switching ON.
Is there any LED indication on your system when you switch on the system?
Have you checked with different power socket/Power adapter?
Is the hard reset which you have performed is that reset hole, am I right?
If the reset is done from reset hole and issue still persists then you have to replace the system board.
Suggest you to visit nearby service center for further assistance, as this could be a hardware issue.
Hope this helps.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
- 1Report for vendor list based on items 10-11
- 2Adobe CC/CS6 - Error 16 and no SLStore or PCD File 10-11
- 3Not licensed for interactive forms 10-11
- 4When drilling down,is it possible to see all next level values in one click 11-30
- 5Deleted sys.android.bar accidentally while side-loading android apps 11-30
- 6Coldfusion 9 Won't Install (Win 7 32Bit Prof) 11-30
- 7Help!!!! motu 828 not working under 10.4.3 11-30
- 8SAP infoset SQ02 - Add field for LDB 11-30
- Very elementary doubt, but... can i use the rest free space of Airport Time Capsule as a Hard Drive (copy and paste files freely, from my MacAir SSD to the Time Capsule), besides use it with Time Machine at the same time?10/11
- How to post downloadable media in a Muse Site10/11
- CALCULATION IN HEADER FIELD?10/11
- Safari quits unexpectedly after Lion update10/11
- Error code 1000 with iMovie11/30
- Incremental Backup (Exp & Imp) Oracle 9i(220.127.116.11)11/30
- I can't sync my ipod, it's stuck on the second step11/30
- Issues opening AE CC project with CS6 despite the "save as CS6" option11/30
- After update the latest iOS 4 my ipad screen sometimes continues moving11/30
- Is anyone else having problems with game apps when they download them to the iPad 311/30