X1carbon doesn t turn on
AdvertisementMy x1carbin thinkpad doesn t turn on. Have made a hard reset but still nothing. Please help!
Welcome to Lenovo Community!
As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with your ThinkPad X1 carbon not switching ON.
Is there any LED indication on your system when you switch on the system?
Have you checked with different power socket/Power adapter?
Is the hard reset which you have performed is that reset hole, am I right?
If the reset is done from reset hole and issue still persists then you have to replace the system board.
Suggest you to visit nearby service center for further assistance, as this could be a hardware issue.
Hope this helps.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
- 1My External hard drive keeps ejecting randomly in Snow Leopard. How do I stop this, and prevent it from happening? 10-11
- 2How do I transfer a website without building a new one? 10-11
- 3Unit Of Measue issue in Alternative Unit Of Measure 11-30
- 4Linking to new page from BLOB image in report 11-30
- 5Video on iWeb 11-30
- 6Managed Servers not starting with options configured in config.xml 11-30
- 7If my mini ipad screen is broken does apple store fix it under the warenty? 11-30
- 8How do I confirm I am running os x mavericks 11-30
- Runtime Error in Module Pool10/11
- Problem with QuickTime movie in YouTube10/11
- Missing Data Value on Export11/30
- Configuring socket policy for flex apps(with blocked port 843)?11/30
- Hard code header lines in report?11/30
- Fix the book value is below cut-off value11/30
- How to buy adobe creative cloude in Sri Lanka?11/30
- Auto Save and Versions not working11/30
- Bootcamp Driver Set-up won't start/work - compatibility issue?11/30